BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

:smile: I went for my first run on Saturday and literally I feel so much less pressure on my nose today! Yes, get the heart pumping!!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! His email address is [email protected] He always directly replies within 2 days at least which is reassuring!

What?!

U are studying in Korea. Arent your classmates your best resource? Besides I just received a private message from an Australian requesting for "why" plastic surgery in Korea. And it is only in this thread!

What?!

U are studying in Korea. Arent your classmates your best resource? Besides I just received a private message from an Australian requesting for "why" plastic surgery in Korea. And it is only in this thread!

Originally Posted by th290
Hi there-

I am a foreign student currently studying in Seoul, and researching an article for class about foreign women having plastic surgery here. Can I ask why so many of you choose Seoul, rather than elsewhere?

Thanks! :smile:

hi
its not appreciated for being investigated
as aliens ...............
###@@**

Aww thanks Emisa, that's helpful. Maybe you still have some swelling or loose skin and it will look better soon... I had a look at the simulation when they raise the bridge but it's hard to see exactly :sad:
I am sure your nose looks better than you think or surely doctor would not agree to do it. Ah good point I think you mean we should search for person with similar features to ourselves first, to get an idea of what might or might not look good.
Wishing you all the best x

Thanks Chick, urrm that is exactly what I think I need ... don't suppose you would be willing to share photo's of just the nose not face before and after?

Sorry to ask but I would much rather see pics, as seems to be a few fake posters on here and I am a little nervous :sad:

Hi Emisa, What are you guys going back in March to do? I am contemplating if I should do all 4 procedures at once, or to go back in separate procedures.

Hey, what exactly does the pumpkin juice do? is it for faster skin healing?

I have read a zillion pages on this thread and must have missed the meaning, sorry :smile:

to : Bambiii

hi, from the information i have gathered thus far, pumpkin juice helps to reduce swelling.... pretty effective it seems... since some clinic gives free pumpkin juices to patients....

p.s. finally reached pg270+ another 200+ pages to read up... *fighting!*

Hey London chick, did I miss anything in coex mall? I only like coex mall for the stationery n household store tt sells quirky stuff n tt I could hid fm the sun and traffic. I find the clothings more expensive than dongdaemun. :P

Hey miaAnn,

I want to go back for 2nd fat graft! Oh, n consult clinics for revised rhino. Food, n shopping too. Which 4 procedures? Same as me like cheekbone, mandible, fat graft n revised rhino?

Thks, bambii..

Simulation does not mean u will get exactly tt, but it will give u idea of what type of nose suits u better. Eg, tip, n height, nostril etc. I dun think u cld find pple w similar features as us. I meant if u like someones nose, do not assume it will also look good on us. Eg I like the id nurse nose, but when I got something like hers, it did not look as good on me. This time when I do consult, I will sure ask for simulation to cfm if the straight nose suits me better.

Thanks, zombie...er..I tot u ve seen my before n after pics on page 431?:cool:

Dr Kim fm ID's work is natural but for now, I like Vivi's nose the best! Kkim also likes her own tiplasty work. They all have it done in JW. I will definitely go there for my consult to get a straight nose. U need to visit the clinics personally n chk their credentials. These r personal preference. Not tt I think dr Kim can't do the straight nose, but since i ve seen real case in JW on my own peer. I m more 100% certain.

Hey angel906,

While we try to pursue a better looking face, let's continue to be nice and as helpful too. :biggrin:

We were once student doing research before. We probably understand what these students r going thru. Besides, our identity is not compromised.