BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hey Sodas, try walking in some underground train station where are shops. I know of one, that is Gangnam Station. Or you could go Coex mall. Maybe other Korea expert could share where are the other underground shopping places. :biggrin:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

I'm glad you found a doctor that you liked :smile: For me, I trusted this Dr. Kim mainly b/c both my gf and her sister got their nose fixed by him. This showed his skillset - I depend more on results vs how comfortable a doctor makes me feel. But you're absolutely right, if my friend never recommended him there is no way I would have gone through the surgery w/o seeing more doctors here.

Anyhow, hope you're liking after look :smile: I'm still swollen so i cant really say right now....crossing my fingers.

No, I did not consult w other surgeons. My gf (who lives in Korea) and her sister both did a lot of research on different hospitals and surgeons and they felt that Dr. Kim was best for them so I just decided to go w him as well.

So today is day 3 since my nose surgery. I'm just swollen aroud my cheeks and can finally breathe normally :smile:

Hi Marir,
I have the same concern abt my lips. I have been searching around but I have failed to find out any clinics experienced in or even does this kind of surgery . I have checked Dr punisa(given by a forumer) however I don't understand Thai:sad:
Have u found any info helpful?
Really wish we could hav this PROBLEM fixed :smile:

hi, I'm also very interested in having my lips reshaped as mines are flat and thick and NO ONE ever told me they are sexy despite people saying big lips are kissable and all =))
I think you should take a look at punisa clinic website (use google translate) and also its facebook! There are tons of before and after pics. i love all the results!!
Results aside, his price seems reasonable to me. According to his website and google translate, one lip is around = 15000 bath = 800 usd

Yes, recommendations certainly do help, and I think in your case you already decided you were going to go with Dr Kim because you already knew people who had surgeries done by him. For me, I already knew that all the surgeons I had my consultations booked with were going to be highly skilled surgeons, but I wanted to be picky with whom I chose. I had a zillion questions I had ready to asked, and since Dr Park ticked all my questions by the time I finished talking to him, that's when I knew he was the one! With Dr Hong, I could hardly ask any questions coz he told me what he wanted to do - and in fact what he suggested to do I knew would have made me look pretty bad - I knew I needed my wide nasal bone narrowed, as well as hump removal and tiplasty, but he was determined that I didn't need my bone narrowed. Through my extensive research I knew you can't - or shouldn't - do one without the other. Looking at my result now I am so pleased that the nasal bone was narrowed. But yeah, if I had just made the one appointment with BK then I would've been screwed coz I wouldn't have known where else to go. But, every nose and every case is different! At least you are happy with who you chose, and that's the main thing. Yeah, you're swelling will be like that for a while. I had bruising too under my eyes and the swelling made me look like a cabbage patch kid lol. I'm glad it's over with though - no more surgery (maybe non surgical lol but no more going under the knife for me!!)

Ooh I loved Coex mall! Its like a neverending underground shopping mall!

sounds like you had a similar procedure as mine. I had my nasal bone narrowed and the tip to be more defined (guess its called tiplasty). how long did your swelling last? or how long did it take for you to walking around w/o the mask? I go back to work on Oct 26th...none of my co workers know about my nose surgery :smile:

Hi Emisa,

You look so beautiful. I love your nose so much.:heart::heart::heart:.very stunning. Which doctor did you go? I plan to to have rhino this mid Oct. Still searching which doc. Any recommendation?
Do you mind sending me your pict b&a. my email: [email protected]
Thank you sweetie...

Yes Iam and i dont speak any korean nor chinese. Many clinics here speak fluent chinese rather than english. Haha..

I did rhino and double eye lid at wonjin.
Cant really tell the result yet. Will update u in few days later....

But please choose your clinic and doc wisely.

You see Soda? A little of walking helps with the swelling.... Come on lets walk and not stay at the hotel alone :smile:
Hehe....

Hi London_chick,

could you pls share Dr Park email?
I just start my research and still no clue who to choose and a bit scared to go alone to Korea.. thanks in advance

Hello there! Sorry for the late reply. I thought a notification will be sent to my email. Basically I have arranged my appts & accom via JW plastic surgery. I will arrive on the 31st oct till 11th of November. Feel free to get in touch at [email protected] looking forward to hear from you x

Yes I had osteotomy so the surgeon narrowed my nasal bone, as well as remove (shave) down a hump on my bridge, and raised the tip with septal cartilage. I actually wore the mask (or tried to!) up until my stitches and the mould on my nose were removed. I think because we've both had osteotomy, swelling tends to be more than if we had just tiplasty.

Three and half weeks later, my nose is much less swollen but still feels very hard. There's still some swelling around the nasal bone and the very tip, but much less than before. For now, make sure you ice as much as pos as well as drink pumpkin juice and also walk as much as you can. I also took arnical, bromelain, vitamin c and milk thistle tablets and stopped two weeks afer the surgery. Also, don't eat any seafood or eggs.

I didn't tell my co-workers either. You should have zero bruising by then I would think, but of course still a bit of swelling. We gotta wait upto 1 year to fully see the shape of how our nose will turn out!