BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

TH290,

I chose Korea coz it's cheaper than having the same surgery in Singapore. Most importantly, the doctors are more skilled!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, coex mall (if we are talking about the same mall), i recall it has a huge aquarium... can't exactly recall where in the mall it is but i've been to the aquairum twice @ coex mall...

its really comforting and i always feel happy inside the aquarium esp in front of the pool of sardines... if i have surgery in the future in korea, i definitely will go there to lift up my mood... clothin wise not much to buy there coz most brands could be found in home country and yes more more exp than ddm...

can't wait to return to ddm/ewha uni area for shopping then...

No not the same. I would like to do eyes, tip-plasty (if they think i dont need a higher bridge - i would like to NOT do full rhino if possible), reducing fats in my cheeks, i guess you call that as fat graft? And possibly breast augmentation.

Do you think it is too much to do in one sitting? btw = hows the fat graft procedure? is it painful and will it leave any uneven-ness or swelling? I have puffy cheeks! :sad:

I had mine done less than 3 weeks ago at Grand. I have yet beeen able to tell my fonal result but as far as i knwo the doctor who did the surgery for me tend to be "natural-looking" oriented. So, if u r seeking natural looking, should have a good communication with doctor before having the surgeries. Also, results are always different among individuals. For example, U will not likely get a nose as same as someone u like if our skin condition is not stretchable. U can show him the pic and check with him whether he can achieve that look for u. Otherwise, get his advice on ur skin condition or reason why u r not able to get that particular look? I know many of us tend to follow the living results who had done their surgeries at a particular clinic, but sometimes, results wont be the same tho and u end up paying a lot more.Best of luck for ur selection.

Nearly all clinics say that they're style is "natural." In Korea, they say that a good plastic surgery is one that you can't tell surgery had been done. So this means no excessively high nose bridges, no unnaturally large eyes, and no alien style pointed chins. The ones that perform such surgeries only do so at the specific bequest of the patient or are unskilled doctors who unintentionally cause exaggerated "improvements" in their patient's features.

The question is, within the range of natural style, how much do you want to deviate from your original features? THAT is what you have to convey very clearly to your doctor. I said extremely natural and only got tiplasty done, and it really does look natural. None of my friends would guess that I had plastic surgery done :P

But sometimes I wonder... maybe I should've gotten an injection to raise my bridge a bit more and make my nose look a TEENY bit taller... :/ Then again, I am 100% pleased with the fact that I have no implant whatsoever in my face :biggrin:

Yes, and I replied :biggrin:

Good for you! making homemade juice! I am just eating anything and everything from seafood to spicy (have always been...) and while you've been out running, I'm lying around, shocked at my disappearing jawline and increasing waistline...

If you let the doctors know that you don't want to do an implant, than they will advise you accordingly. If your bridge is REALLY short then they'll probably recommend fat graft or dermis graft. I did just tiplasty at JW and it turned out really natural. You can't tell what the heck the surgeon did... except that it's smaller and higher some how.

Fat grafting is removing fat from your stomach/thighs and injecting them into another part of your face. It is strongly unadvised to remove natural fat from your cheeks... especially if you haven't hit your 30s yet. Even if you have chubby cheeks in your 20s, that just deflates as you age.

And I know one girl who did breast augmentation AND rhino (the full thing) on one trip to Korea... She's a forumer, but I also met her at JW, while I was visiting to meet another forumer who was only getting rhino. Neither are very active here... But yes, it seems all went well with both of them :smile:

Totally understand! What's your email address and I'll send you my pics.. Hmm, I'll try to crop just the nose but I've got pics of my whole face before and after, since I wanted to show my other features too - I'm sure you'll get the idea of the nose though :smile:

You have no excuse since its so hot and lovely there! Whereas its coooold in London! I gotta get my running gloves and hat out the drawer as we're looming towards winter, but I'd much prefer your kinda weather! You're super lucky dude! Pumpkin juice has finished so we're making another batch tonight :smile:

omg I LOVE that stationary and household store! My mum was in there for about an hour!!

Yeah the clothes are a little more expensive than Dongdaemun, but as you rightly said, it was good to be able to still walk about, out of the sun and pollution! The only thing I found was that the mall was kinda dark. I get that its all underground but they couldv'e done a better job with the lighting system, don't you think? My mum said there are loads of underground malls in Tokyo but they're much brighter.

Amen!!!

That is a lot. I thought doing just my nose was enough, so if you do eyes, cheeks and nose you are going to be super swollen! It just depends if you're really up for all of that or want o do different surgeries. I understand a lot of people do everyone in one go since you're going to be under GA anyway.. But just be prepared for the post recovery, it isn't that much fun.

Hello ... yes, ha ha

Can I have a peek at your B&A my e-mail is [email protected]

I am making my shortlist now, was it Dr Kim or Dr Hong who did yours?

Thanks so much :smile:

Awww thanks so much, you don't have to crop I just didn't know what you would feel comfortable with ... I have high cheeks so hopefully I can get away with fixing tip without implant.

Here's my e-mail ... [email protected]

I like your story on how you have to be comfortable with your surgeon and on the same page, I am sure it has helped others so much also.