BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi,
800 usd for a lip surgery is cheap. I always think lip surgery is highly complicated as there are around36 muscles around the mouth area. Therefore we really need to find
trustworthy surgeon to operate on our lips:smile: have u decided where to go yet?? When r u thinking having ur lips done hon?
Opposite to urs , my lips are thin and mouth is small. Therefore I think mine is more complicated than urs ..

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey KKim - very good advice on the chubby cheeks part! I was afraid that it may sag, and I never thought about shrinkage later on in life!

I have attached a picture of my nose side profile. Based on your experience (and other forumers here), do you think i can do without an implant on my nose? The full rhino seems to be a pretty complex surgery and I would rather not have an implant there if possible. That being said, i am still open if the doc makes a good case for it.

It sounds silly but i would prefer an implant on my boobs than on my nose. Does anyone feel that way?

KKIm - for nose tip-plasty, did you have any stiches and how many days post op were the stiches removed?

Yo London Chick, could you please send to me too? Thanks [email protected] Thanks lady!

Yes, my boss is already giving me crap for taking such extended vacations, especially after I just came back from my 2.5 weeks honeymoon a month ago!
Both you and KKim are making me think... I will most likely scratch the cheeks, may just do tip-plasty if needed for nose. but would like to stick wth eyes and BA.

I am reading a lot about post recovery and that's the part that lots of people failed to pay adequate attention to. So, I am filling myself up with information, but at the same time, trying not to scare myself aware from it.

Noone NEEDS to have silicone. I was advised to have 1mm of silicone and I said no, and I'm really happy with my nose :smile:

Using any foreign implants was a big no no for me and kkim. We both had tiplasty using septal cartilage (and I did osteotomy to narrow my nasal bone as well as humectory to remove a hump)

I do have a perfect excuse! It was too hot to do anything... practically melt when you go outside! And I couldn't go to the beach/pool because of my stupid nose job! Now it's starting to cool off and I can breathe... but before... OMG. Deaaath!

London Chick is right. No one ever NEEDS any implant. If you are satisfied with the bridge of your nose, then so be it. I knew that between my eyes, I could probably use a little lift, but I decided that it wasn't worth the risk and opted only for tiplasty. LondonChick actually has a relatively high nasal bridge, so she DEFINITELY didn't need augmentation...

But more generally... You shouldn't be asking me or other forumers whether or not a certain surgery is right for you. I mean, I'm not a surgeon so I couldn't say. My opinions are not well informed and based primarily on personal bias. I can say, I don't think you need bridge augmentation, but I have said that to other people who have had much lower bridges than yours... Recently there was a case of a forumer giving seemingly professional advice to other forumers and advising them to go to a certain clinic where he would get commission. So do your own research on the clinics and make sure to do as many email consultations as you can before going to Korea. I think only an in person consultation with a REAL doctor can help you decide what you need. I was told I'd need everything from osteotomy, alarplasty, implant, and tiplasty, only to find that I could do without all the rest (not that I would EVER have done the implant) in a real person consultation.

Oh! and I had my stitches removed exactly 7 days post op. and flew out 10 days post op. I think 12 days is fine if you are only going to consult a few clinics and then having surgery done next day.

Anyhow, good luck to you and Cheers! :biggrin:

Spoken like someone who's been there, done there, indeed!!

Yes, thanks for the feedback and thoughtful advice. I know what you mean by consulting others - I guess i was trying to obtain/ or gather other due diligence (and get 'smarter') before I go to the doctor. As many of you may realize, the not-so-good Docs may try to sell you on everything. So I wanted to at least get a good feeling of what I need and what I don't. When I started with the list, it was pretty long! And now, with the help of you and others in this forum, I have begin to realistically and objectively evaluate what I truly want.

This has been quite an emotional experience already! I do admire you folks out there that have been through the journey and sharing it with us peeps. I need some booze of courage, everyday! Let the countdown begin :smile:

For those that went for surgery especially vline n zygoma...how did you go from hospital back to hotel with the swollen face?
Did u get a lot of stares?

Anybody will be in seoul from 17 dec onwards for vline or zygoma?lets buddy up!7

I am having trouble finding acconmodation

U got pm ;)

Ah! I did my surgery at JW too! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Tell Yumi I say HI~! Good luck with your surgery! What are you getting done?

I'm sure all will turn out aright. I believe most of the surgeons are highly skilled in Seoul! Just make sure they are actually licensed and have enough time to focus on YOUR surgery... Best of luck~! :biggrin:

Hi Reneesyd
I m new to this forum but have been reading (gosh! so much to read) since August. This gets me so excited to do something (PS) myself and now decided to join this forum and get to know the basic.
I am going to Korea around 22 Mar. Would love to meet up with you if you can wait for me. I m from Perth.