BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Angel82,you said "ID quoted me 11mil for zygoma+vline and 2mil for rhino. So it's about 13mil" . 11mil for zygoma+vline(or mandible reduction?),is it the price after bargaining or the original price? I asked about this since they charge 5.5 mil for zygoma and 8.5 mil for vline from their website.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Can u tell me the address,I try to goggle it but in Korean language????....thanks

It seems like Dr. Kang is famous among locals. Is he good at vline and cheekbone reduction also,or he specializes in eyes &nose surgery?

Good Strategy,helloj!

Hi, for grand hw much did they quote u for sliding n two jaw? Grand quoted me 6.5m for zygoma, and ard 8 to 11m or v line... grand told me dr seo is gd but nw people r saying dr kang is gd...
Confused

hi fantasyface,

Did you consult with Grand face to face or just by email or their website regarding the price.

Hi binnies,

I have no idea whether eyelid surgery needs x-ray... :S
Sorry!

jus realised i forgot to include my email: ladyflower20 @ hotmail.com

Hi Via,

I don't remember if they have English translators... I'm Korean who can understand spoken Korean, but cannot speak Korean... if that make sense. I had my mom with me during all my consultations and she helped whenever I needed translations. I think the doctor at YK can communicate in English to a certain degree. I definitely suggest hiring a translator if you're interested in these clinics because the consultants only speak Korean. I guess these clinics don't really cater to foreigners... yet... :sad:

at - [email protected]
yk - ??

I didn't have surgery yet. I will have it next month. :smile:

That's good to know! :biggrin:

I am thinking fat grafting forehead, upper & lower eyelid lift, facelift, nose(?) (can't decide, so many to do). I love what Emisa did. She looks a million dollar!
Yes, let chat on what's app. (+61403173438)
Xxxx;)

Grand quoted 16 mil won, which seems to be the standard price everywhere before any deductions. They had some thing about referrals and took off 20%.

Grand is right. I believe Dr. Seo is the right choice for facial contouring (v-line, zygoma, etc). If I only needed v-line, I would have consulted with him instead.

Hi Kimjoo,

Thanks for your replying. So you said that you will have a surgery next month,wow,that's pretty soon. Are you excited about the surgery? Do you go with Dr kang at Grand for your two jaw and other surgeries

Hi,

I'm super excited for the surgery! It's something I've been thinking about for a long time. Yes after a bunch of consultations, I chose Dr. Kang at Grand- I hope I made the right decision~