BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/photos/top-10-sources-vitamin-c-slideshow/#crsl=%252Fphotos%252Ftop-10-sources-vitamin-c-slideshow%252F-photo-2516840-004700070.html

well... came across this while reading on yahoo... Top 10 Sources of Vitamin C... alternatives apart from orange juice should it not be available in shops or u jus want to try something else apart from orange juice while healing after op...

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

Post op day 6. Today I finally took out my stitches and the nose protector. The swelling doesnt seem that bad and my nose look really good - glad it looks more natural :smile: Of course I need more time to see the final result but so far I'm happy w the outcome.

Let me know if you guys have any questions :smile:

I just have my nose n fat graft whole face ytd in dream. I'm staying in gangnam near yeoksam station.

Hey hon. Not sure if that's cheap or expensive to you lol, but I paid a lot for mine (I think about 25 freckles removed..?)

How's you and the nose?

Hello MiaAnn!!! I will be arriving on the 31st and appointment on 31st. Hopefully, surgery on the next following day :cool: and I will depart on Sat the 10th. I have booked my accom with JW at Highland hotel for the whole time. Okay, I promise I will have mild spicy food instead :biggrin: . My email is [email protected] , feel free to email me whenever. Looking forward to hear from you soon! YUMMY:graucho:

Hey - did u get a discount with highland booking through JW??

Hi Hi..

Don't mind pls share what types of surgery you have ?

Muy Bueno! :biggrin: It's the other thing that's a problem... AUUUGH!!!
Are you better? Tip becoming a bit more defined? I've been researching, and the tip is the last place that will see improvement... le sad. :'( We must wait at least 6 months...

Ah~! We should have gone together! I couldn't give up spicy food either! So I was eating it as well... :P
Spicy food is the best in Korea~!!!

Hi, this is my first posting. I'm interested in getting a jaw reduction surgery with BK in Korea and wanted to know if anyone can share their past experience or refer me to an excellent surgeon. I heard Dr. Byung Kim was one of the best. Thanks.

hi, this is my first posting. I'm also interested in getting a nose surgery. I'm glad to hear that you're happy with your results and wanted to ask you where and which surgeon performed the surgery.

Oh no you poor thing.. I hope you get better soon matey pie.

I'm good. My mate told me tonight that my nose looks less swollen than when she last saw me last week. But yes, the tip is the last part to heal so we must be patient....

Hi kimjoo,

I bet. I had the same feeling even I plan to visit Korea this coming May. I felt I couldn't sleep very well since I join this forum,haha, I am so eager to get my problem fixed. I think you made the right decision. I heard about Dr.Kang is really famous among locals. Please let us know how you feel after surgery. I will pray for you! wish you the best.

Hi there,

I had the following done to my nose: 1) defining tip of nose (i had bulbose nose) 2) narrowing nasal bridge 3) short nose extension. The doctor said number 2 is the most complicated since its messing with you bone structure but this was needed to match the new tip.

I got my nose done at BK w/ Dr. Kim. It was a total suprise that i recovered so quickly. Today is my first day walking in Seoul w/o a mask :smile: Yay. Super excited!