BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I see a lot of great suggestions for doctors and whatnot, but I was wondering what types of things should I take note on what to tell the doctor for a nose job? Should bringing in a picture be sufficient enough?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, my account does not have private messaging until I have 10 posts and 5 days of membership. I'll be able to receive private message in couple of days. Thanks for your willingness to share.

Hi Karime,
I'm new to this site as well, and am planning on getting a jaw contouring and a rhinoplasty surgery done in late Nov. or early Dec 2012. I'm checking into BK currently and was hoping the surgeon would be able to perform both surgeries at the same time. I just sent BK an email requesting availability dates and asked for pricing. I'll let you know when I hear back.

i dunno, it wasn't me... apparently someone mentioned that i read one of the post wrongly... could be another translator not zoe...

maybe you could head to the supermarkets and get juices like Guava, Orange or Grapefruit Juice... these juices are high in vit c.... Vitamin C helps the body maintain healthy tissues and a strong immune system, and it aids in the absorption of iron.

hmm... other alternatives, i heard pineapple juices reduces swelling as well...

also.... theses are the posts i have copied down for my future surgery in korea, you might want to have a reference.... since you are doing rhino only you can see which tips you may need

from hongkongphooey:

and from emisa: (hope i didn't get it wrongly)

hope it somehow helps... many apologies for the long post...

do you know much is eyelid surgery (epicanthoplasty or double eyelid) in korea?
do you know much is the flight to California to South Korea?
hows the weather there i want to do it in a cold weather incase the sutures melt or something
thx seems like a lot of questions but to know better soon than later

Hi Sassygirl,

Have u confirmed yr flight? I will be in Korea fr 29 nov - 9 Dec. perhaps we can catch up if you arrive Korea around the same time. :smile:

Thks ReinRain, this info is really useful. There so many useful tips from all the wonderful forumers we really need to jot down as we read thru their experiences. Thanks everyone!

hi,i m going for vline n zygoma in dec..have already booked appt with smallface,id,regen,grand and bk. I dun have jaw buddies n am staying in a studio in sinsa. aanna join? I will be reaching seoul on 17

Hi Emisa
Where did u buy the papaya enzymes? Are they available in Korea?

Your questions... Mmmh don't know what you wanna ask... Did you wanna ask about the price , or any feed back about epicanthoplasty done in Korea ?
And what did you want to ask about California and Korea ?

Hey oceanbelle, I will be in korea 21nov-5 dec , im staying in Hotel highland. We should definitely meetup!!

Let me know vivieeny @ gmail.com

different clinics charge their prices differently... so i've no idea how to tell u the quote... u have to go to the clinics online and ask.... but first of all, have your research done online by googling or reading up past post... you cannot jus demand answers from the forum and get upset when no one replies to u...
:cool:

1. Eg: these are the price list from teium (that i read was good for eye surgery)

http://english.teuimps.co.kr/english/05_community/community03.html

2. air tix from cali to sk... i dunno... since i'm not from the states... you could check with the airline companies in your area..

3. i believe the weather now there is autumn and turning winter soon... but during the winter season, its usually their peak season due to school holidays... you might want to book ur surgery/consultations early in advance... i can't recall which clinic website i read it from but it stated apparently, seasons doesn't really matter in healing...

but i do prefer to get it done when its autumn/winter coz if it gets so hot like in summer, and i'm all bandaged up n in the hotel room, i get even frustrated... frustration doesn't really aid in recovery process... if u get what i mean...

so .... hope it helps...