BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Read the original post again. It says that she contacted another translator because Zoe wasn't available. That's where the $200 came from.

Zoe still charges $100 for her services as I have contacted her recently.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Oceanbelle,
Have you decided on what clinic you will be getting your surgery from. If you don't mind me asking, what procedures do you plan on getting done. I have not booked my flight as I'm currently working out the logistics, but most likely, it will be around the same time you will be there. Which airline will you be flying from, I'm in LA and will make flight arrangements from LAX.

Hi Fantasyface,
Most likely, I'll be in Korea late Nov or first week of Dec. and by the time you arrive on the 17th, I'll probably be on my way back home to the US. Have you decided on which surgeon you want to get your procedures done with? Is it relatively easy to schedule a surgery day after your consultation with all the different clinics? Sorry for so many questions but do you personally know anyone that was happy with their results from small face, id, regen, grand or bk?Thanks

Hey I'm going to visit the same clinics as you! (smallface, ID and regen). Do you think you can share the contact of your studio with me cause I'm still looking for a place (did find one in gangnam area at a good price but the person said it's too early and asked me to contact them when the days are nearer (I'm going in Late Jan). They are renting out a room and I specifically am looking for a place with bathtub. HAHAHA. Does your studio have it?

All the best for your surgery man!

I contacted them via email, am sure they will offer some discount but how much i am not sure. But based on the price they give me ,i can't afford it but still i am going there for consultation before making any decision

so if there is no referral i will need to pay 16m? don't have that much:roflmfao:

I got all these clinics based on research, none of my friends did facial contouring. From what i have heard clinics will tell you that winter is a busy period and we might have to wait one to two weeks before our surgery.........

i got my studio via air bnb..its 5 min from sinsa station. Bock Soon is the owner. will review when i am actually there..lol. Its a mini studio, with showerhead but no bathtub.

Hi Sassygirl,

I will PM you. :smile:

Hi, I can't PM you yet.

WOW! many thanks for this! Initially, I only intend to do minor fat grafting and filler for the nose. my first appointment was with JW PS and the doctor I saw from JW PS suggested only that I do nose plasty using my butt skin and that I cannot do nose plasty with silicon or alloderm due to my eyes being very close and with very sensitive and thin skin. I do not have any nose bridge at all and the doctor could see that my nose bridge is totally flat and not possible to do decent height so i could only stick my butt on my nose. but at least, I know my butt is safer than silicon or alloderm or sili-derm.

even I had my appointment with ITEM PS, I did not go. I remembered the doctor saying doing some other surgery on my nose in his email but after not did not replying my emails regarding changing times when I wanted to change appointment time. I felt that there is no love lost for not going for my appointment just because they sponsored Peggy Heng for her full PS.

I only fixed 2 appointments; 1 with JW Plastic Surgery and 2 with ITEM Plastic Surgery and I only visited JW Plastic Surgery and booked with them immediately.

In Apgujeong station, there are so many plastic surgery offices around, Cinderalla, Wannabe, JK PS, Samsung, Yonsei PS...etc too many to name. Some of them do not have english website or translation or even an english translator like JW PS or even BK Hospital or Grand PS.

The other station is Sinsha station where they have S-one PS, Human PS, Item PS, OZ PS and many more. only the famous ones or doctors who had foreign clients advertised and/or have english websites. some good korean doctors do not have english sites. S-one PS is one of them Human PS has promotion every season for their nose plasty.

My suggestion for you if you are considering is pick a few that you can see that 1. the doctor has a good track like what the other forumners said, and when I met the doctor, 2. you must be comfortable with them. then you know which doctor you can work with.

S-one PS - the doctor has a very good track. He is formally from BK Hospital and he is one of those that got awards for noseplasty.

JW PS - the doctor is friends with S-one PS and they both attended the recent Seoul Rhinoplasty.

ITEM PS - is because of Peggy Heng. the blogger that they sponsored to do full face plasty.

Since you are from singapore, not sure if you are singaporean, you will know of peggy heng, jacqualine koh and Dawn Yang (that girl is arch enemy of Wendy Cheng... apart from Peggy Heng and Jacqualine Koh who are really honest, Peggy heng had her whole face sponsored while Jacqueline did hers with her own cash). Check their blogs and see what they did. Jacqueline is really nice, she replied me when I asked for some suggestions on fillers in singapore but the clinic consultant is not nice. LOLS!

I lived in Seoul for a year and a half so the weather now is best for plastic surgery. best time to avoid will be summer. autumn is best because its like air-con weather but there is strong winds in the night. Winter is surely freezing and super duper dry. Spring is also cold like 2 degrees with occasionally snow. so choose your time... and enjoy Seoul!

Good nite!

hi fantasyface,

I think they quote similar price at the beginning,we need to go there for face to face consultation.

I think that's the starting price. You just need to negotiate a little bit. Maybe say something like "I'm not a local and I can't come in easily for a check-up once I go back to [insert country here]. Whereas locals can make an appointment and see the surgeon if there's any small complication..." I used that line at one of the clinics I visited where they quoted me 26mil (for lots of different procedures) and they lowered the price to 20mil.

Thanks so much!! Can't wait to hear what they tell u. Just curious, did any drs suggest u needed jaw contouring or is that what u asked for? I sent my pics in n asked for their suggestions as to how i could improve my looks. let me tell ya, they had a whole long list (i was like dang....really all that? lol) but surprisingly they didn't mention v-line.
On rhinoplasty, are u scared? I keep reading about revisions, revisions, revisions. i really didn't think i needed a nj, but apparently that's one of the many things the different drs suggested. LoL
O I wish i could join you during that time, but my scheduled days off are mid/end of December!! Maybe u will b there long enuf for me to c ur end results!!
k keep me posted :smile:

idk, I'm wondering the same thing. I've just been printing out a buncha pics n hoping they cud do some type of digital morphing w their computer apps to c what i'd look like w v-line, nose, eyes, etc.