BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi,

He said I didnt need any implants or silicon b/c I already had a high nose bridge. My total cost came out to be around 420 Won or 3,800 USD (using today's exchange rate).

Just out of curiousity what kind of procedure did he recommend?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I had tiplasty as well :smile: Just feels like the tip is HUGE right now...lol. I'll give an update on my progress in a week.

hELLO,

Could you please let me know which surgeon you had at Grand and were you satisfied wtih your procedures? If you could let me know exactly what you did for eyes and nose that will be great too. I am also contemplating eyes and nose and Grand is one of my choices. Thank u!

u srs? the last i heard was about 100usd and she brings u to 3 clinics of ur choice... if u want her to pick you up from airport there will be additional cost...

Thanks for your reply :smile: he recommended me

Rhinoplasty combined with :
Nostril base reduction to reduce the size of your nostril base.
Alar cartilage resection to make your nose tip appear slimmer
Silicone implant insertion to make your nasal bridge higher
Nose shortening to make your nose appear shorter

:confused1::confused1: :wondering

I just read your email and you stated that you didn't need silicone because you already had a nice bridge. I'm thinking of going to Korea either Nov. or Dec. for my surgery, but I'm having such a difficulty time trying to figure out which surgeon to go to, where to stay, and all the logistics. I don't have any family living in Korea and would have to travel alone, and its such a scary thought. I would appreciate any tips you can share to make the whole surgery abroad experience as painless as possible. Thanks.

ahh I wouldn't wanna have a revision for removing the silicone also. Thanks for the helpful reply!

Please read it carefully. She said that she contacted another lady and her price was $200 and not Zoe's.

Do you think you need all this? For me, all three that Dr. Kim recommended, I really did need it so it wasnt a surprise to me. You should meet w/ other doctors to see what they say.

So my amazing friend has allowed me to use his Naver account for plastic surgery research, and I've been checking out several related cafes (there are SOOOOO many). I've seen a lot of dramatic b&a's, which is what I'm going for, and I would LOVE to know where some of these girls have gotten their surgeries done. I attached my favorite b&a from this cute girl, who said:

안녕하세요ㅋㅋㅋ 저번에 후기올린거
반응도 너무 좋구 ㅠㅠ 칭찬도 해주셔서 기뻣어요...♡
사실, 수술하신분들은 알다시피 제얼굴에 대해 적응기간도 있어야하구
남들이 어떻게 생각하는지도 정말 궁금하거든요 온라인상에서나마 알수있어서
너무 좋았던것 같애요..^^
저번에는 붓기걱정이 대부분이였는데 지금 붓기가 좀 더 빠져서
이제야 후기다운 후기사진 올려봅니다 ㅎ.ㅎㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
※수술목록 ㅋㅋ; - 턱,광대,앞턱보형물,이마지방이식,눈매교정,앞뒤트임,코,이마지방이식
하.....진짜 많네요;;;;;;;;;;;
더 자세한건 지난번 후기에 적었으니 보시면 참고 많이 되실거라 생각합니다.ㅎ
붓기도 많이빠진 요즘 친구들도 더 자주만나게 되고 놀기도 많이놀게되는것 같아요ㅋㅋ
수술하구나서.. 자신감이 생겨서 성격도 활발해졋다구 해야되나..?
다이어트하고나면 사람들이 변하는거랑 비슷한 원리인거같아요 자신감!^^
친구들이 10초 아이유닮았다고 해준 사진...ㅎ
전에는 수술전 얼굴이 그립다더니 이젠 칭찬 일색입니다..ㅋ 참내!
남들이 하는 올백머리 부러워만 했던 저..이제 제가 맘껏 하고다녀요^^
너무행복합니다~ 이런 사소한걸로도 ..
그동안 앞머리를 많이 까고다녀서 그런지 앞머리가 진짜 많이 자랐어요ㅠ
자를까요 말까요 이고민은 끝이 없는듯 ;;
에프터 비포 비교해본건데 확실히 다른여자죠..?ㅠㅠ
많이 바뀐거같지만 이전 얼굴이 어땠는지 잃어버려가는것 같아서ㅎ
친구들이 저보고 성격도 얼굴 닮아간데요;;; 욕인지...칭찬인지~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
대망의 공개안한사진.. 방청소하다가 발견한
망한 옛날 증명사진이에욬ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ아놔..
ㅠㅠ 눈물을 머금고.........
이사진.. 사진촬영 아저씨가 포토샵 분명 해준다고 했는데!!!!!!!
안해줘가지고 이상태로 출력했었던...ㅋ 뭐라말못하고 내본판이니..
절망해서 방구석 어딘가에 박아놨던거같은데 ㅋ 수술후에 발견하니이렇게
반가울수가. 안녕. 내 옛날헤일리야. 잘지냈니..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
아련한 예전이 떠오르네요...ㅠㅠ
무튼 저에대해 칭찬 많이해주셔서 넘 감사합니다 ♥
그놈의 용기 ! 정말 필요해요^^

...and OF COURSE, I have no idea what any of it means, so I was wondering if someone could tell me if she mentions her clinic or surgeon anywhere in there. I would ask my Korean friend to translate for me, but I've been unable to contact him since he left for Korea, and I remember someone/some people here mentioning they were Korean. Thank you. ^^

hey y'all
i luv this thread!! new to this forum but have been trying to read up on ps in korea. im not sure what i need, but as i m getting older, i feel like i need a whole lot of everything now!!
m planning on heading out to korea b4 the yr ends, anyone else?

so far, i've only heard back from vip and bk. im curious, for those of u who have heard back from the different clinics, did the drs tell u wud benefit from v-line surgery, or was that something u specifically asked for? so far, none of the drs who responded suggested v-line for me, but i think i need it. mayb it's my age. idk

can anyone tell me if i can go to 1 clinic for double eyelid surgery n then a cpl dayz later to another for nj, fat graph, v-line? i really like the round circle eye look at one clinic, but want other surgeries performed elsewhere.

as far as negotiating prices...i guess im nervous bcuz in my mind, i feel if u cut prices, they cut expertise. plz plz plz tell me i m just being paranoid there.

sorry if i asked some redundant questions, this thread is 473 pgs long, it is hard to remember it all.

to all who have shared their stories after ps, a big thank u!! your wealth of knowledge is helping all us newbies make life-changing decisions :smile:
o n thanks too to the ppl who have summarized this thread to narrow down choices.