BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

No bigs. :smile: I was initially compiling and translating received messages for my own sake and future reference, but realized some people here may be able to benefit from my research as well.

But I feel bad now because people can't even see the B&A pictures. Those are the best part! D:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if u r still on this site, but thank u sooo much for ur account. Hope u r luving the results after the surgery!! i think i will look into Dr. Kwon now :smile::smile:

again, thank u so much for doing that for us :smile: this forum is crazy blessed w so much advice from everyone.
re: pics, maybe the others still can view them, when i tried, this login came up n i since it was in korean, i couldn't figure out what to do.

Hey fantasyface n sassy777,
We shud try n do this together!! Or at least b each others support. The only reason y I'm still a bit hesitant is cuz I still haven't told my significant other, well bcuz...uhh...he is gonna flip wen I do. Haha, I wish I wanted ps b4 I got married cuz I wudve totally ignored my parents rants about not getting ps. Now that I'm married, not as easy to totally ignore husband. This forum is so addicting tho. I feel as the days get closer to december the more info I want.
Btw, Do u know what happened to shane77?

I was dying to know too, so I asked her 1. Where she got plastic surgery, 2. Who her doctor was, and 3. The clinic/hospital's website. I also told her I was American, and she was so sweet to respond in English:

Hi~^^
ID : 헤일리
1. hospital : TL plastic surgery
2. Kim ji Myoung / Jung yun ho director
3. http://www.tlps.co.kr

have a nice day !!

The website isn't very English friendly, but one thing I've realized after reading referral messages from Korean locals is that foreigners are very limited in their clinic/hospital choices. I've seen some amazing B&A reviews from girls/guys who went to a clinic/hospital that I had never heard of before. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that foreigners tend to go to places that are English friendly and advertised heavily, which leaves out a large chunk of really good clinics/hospitals that are overlooked.

you know what im asking so obvious.. stop pretending

Marit so sweet of you to share this ^^ my korean friends suggest propose clinic too, 3 of her friends also did surgeries there ... Check it out if you like it or not!
www.proposeps.com
When r u going to do yours btw?

Hey does anyone know which clinics locals like to go to in Korea? Tried to go on naver but I'm really slow at reading Korean since I'm only good at speaking it lol.

And has anyone tried eating pineapple the day before the surgery? I heard that it reduces swelling after the surgery?

1. do you know much is eyelid surgery (epicanthoplasty or double eyelid) in korea? Honestly, there is no right answer for this question, because prices range depending on clinic/hospital and surgeon. I suggest you do some research on clinics/hospitals of interest and contact them for prices. I'm sorry I can't give you better advice.

2. Korean winters are COLD, usually below freezing December to March. Dress accordingly, but be sure to wear clothes that won't mess with postoperative care. For example, if someone were planning on getting jaw surgery, they should pack clothes with a big necklines or a button-up shirt... something that will be easy to take off.

3. I did a quick search on rountrip flights from Cali to Seoul, and the cheapest I could find was $801 from cheapair.com. Of course, prices will vary depending on when you're going and when you buy your tickets.

so i took a deep breathe and sent my photos to id... requesting for a sharper face without touching my chin (coz i'm really afraid the nerve damage at that region just in case something goes wrong) and their reply as follows...

"Hello,

You can have mandible angle surgery, cheekbone, rhino and eyelid surgery. Your chin is a little wide, if you dont wanna do chin surgery, wont be as good as you wanna be.We couldt see you forhead from your photos, you may need to have forehead fatgrafting as well.
Here are virtual surgery photos for you.

Thank you,

ID hospital

Suregry:
Zygoma reduction(광대뼈)
mandible angle reduction (사각턱)
Nose surgery(코성형)
Double eyelid surgery - Full incision(쌍꺼풀절개법)

well.. it seems its a spot on, on the procedures that i'm thinking of.... (except for forehead fat grafting and i may need ptosis correction) i'm still waiting for the stimulation photos thou... i kind of forgotten my password on their website, hope they reply to my email instead... *anticipating* since the stimulation from bk was erm... weird...

Hi, I've wanted a jaw contouring done for years now, and I've consulted with over half a dozen plastic surgeons here in the US who provided me with mixed recommendations. Some said my looks would improve and others advised me to get botox to reduce muscle hypertrophy esp. on one side of my face. Unfortunately, one side of my face is slimmer that the other side, and I'm my worst critic and I desperately want a even & slimmer face. I sent my photos too, and I'm sure I'll receive a long list too. The reason why I need a revision nose surgery is that I had silicone implants inserted about 25 years ago, and I'm noticing that my bridge has shifted to my left side and appears unnatural looking. I'm hoping that I will find an excellent surgeon who is able to perform both surgeries on the same day so that I don't have to go to two different clinics. Too bad that our schedules don't work out, but lets keep in touch.