BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Dr. Yun is specialized in nose too. One example. The friend I mentioned has another friend visiting Dr. Yun on Dec 14th for her nose revision. Ironically, she was seeing Dr. Yun like 4-5 years ago for her nose job. She wanted tall and long nose in spite of the fact that she has short and low nose. Dr. Yun recommended a nose job with average size so that it could fit in her face better. He also warned her that ignoring all her face feature will inevitably result in painful revision. She did not like it and actually got her nose done with another surgeon in Korea who agreed to do everything she wanted.

Unforturnately, what Dr. Yun predicted actually happened. The silicon moved and started pointing out at the end. People who is planning on doing any kind of revision should be able to image what a nightmare it is. She went back to Korea last year for a nose revision and visited many large clinics but no one wanted to touch her case. The reason is the silicon has adhered to other tissues which makes the whole surgery risky. She was desperate and contacted Dr. Yun again. They scheduled the face-face consultation for Dec 14th. She is now in Korea. I will see her after she comes back.

I trust Dr. Yun. I believe everything will turn out to be fine. I actually asked him if I can get my nose done when I was in Korea. He said "No". He said if he did the nose for me, he would need to change the shape of my face, after that, he would have to do my chin to make everything look natural and make sense.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes!! so who is next on your list? do you know if small face is good for facial contouring?

wow the doctor is very honest.
i wonder why there are no reviews on id clinic. i'm rather interested in their clinic too

Thanks for quick reply :smile: so do you have contact info and email? I would like to communicate with him!

hi, its seem like dr.yun is a good doctor. im consider to book a consultation with yny beauty too. but i cant find their contact info , as the info stated in their website are all in Koreans. do you still keeping their contact number ? or email address? beside that, what was the reason that you didnt choose teuimps at the first place ? did he give any bad impression ? did you hear about any bad review from teuimps?

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your story with us! It is very valuable.
How much did he charge you for Double eyelid surgery? Can you send me your B & A picts? My email addy is sutefanii at hotmail dot com.

Thank you very much! :smile:

Hi, can you give us the link to this clinic?

this is their english website: http://www.ynybeauty.com/english/yny_english1.htm, not very informative though as I said.

there is an email address on the bottom of their Korean website. Try to send them emails instead of calling cuz their reception does not speak english at all.

As to Teuimps, Dr. Kwon is a nice person and seems honest. I did not choose this clinic for surgery because of the approach he recommended. I did not buy in the inner corner cut and was not sure about the muscle elevation. I booked the consultation with them at the first place because I heard some positive comments about it. But again, it is just not the clinic for me.

In terms of the deposit (I remember that someone asks this question on this thread): they normally will ask for 20% of the surgery fee but you can definitely bargin on it especially if you are not 100% sure about doing surgery with them. but again, if you are sure, the deposit is not a big deal as you will be doing surgery with them shortly anyway.

The contact info of YNY Beauty:
Tel: 02-535-1114
Fax: 02-535-1132
the country code is +82
Email: [email protected]

again, I believe the best way to reach them is via email as their staff does not speak english. You can call if you are in the rush. just ask to speak to Dr. Yun and he can do basic communication in English.