BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, May I know which Dr. Yun are you referring to? Dr. Yun, Ji-Yung or Dr. Yun, In-Dae? How much did he charge you for Double eyelid surgery? Did your Korean friend tell you why she has choosen YNY? Is it because pple ard her are all gg to this place? Did she commented on other clinics such as Teuim and Regen...? Sorry for asking so much... :smile:

Hi, thanks for your reply :heart:.
I try to sent through the email address you provided but below was the result.

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

****[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 552 552 sorry, user's mailbox quota exceeded. (#5.2.2) (state 14)."

Am I making any mistake on the email address?
I'm flying to Seoul next week and I'm so nervous! Can I have a look on your before after pictures ? What method of eyelid surgery you underwent? Double suture? Thus your Korean friend recommendEd or not recommended any other clinics to you.

hey there, i cant find the website for regen clinic. could you please give me the website or the contact num/address? i am going korea this friday and will be there till jan 12th. hopefuly ive enough time to make my decision during my trip after consultation with different clinics. ive made appointment with teium and VIP so far. any suggestions?

I actually never sent them emails and I got this email address from their website.

If you are going next week, call them now. Dr. Yun gave me his card and there is a cell phone number on it: 010-4626-6871. If you still can't reach them, just go for a walk-in consultation. here is their address: http://www.ynybeauty.com/english/yny_english4.htm.

I remember that I took subway green line (line 2) and got off at Gamnam station, took exit 10 and walk straight. their building is next to the close store Mexx II on the 3rd floor.

mine is double suture eyelid. It is said simple and firm (simpler than incision and firmer than tranditional single suture)

my friend did not recommend any other clinic.

I posted my after picture on my profile

Dr. Yun, Ji-Yung did my eyes. He is also the owner of the clinic.

Hi Teerak,

What procedure are you considering? Webby for Regen: http://eng.regen.co.kr/
You might want to call them directly cos they take donkey years to reply! :lol:

hi everybody! I'm currently deciding between ID Hospital and Banobagi for 2 jaw surgery + mandible and zygoma reduction. They both seem like good clinics, but can anybody share their opinions on which is better?