BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya, I am gg on 22 Feb. Let's discuss over email. My email addy is sutefanii at hotmail dot com. Hear frm you soon~ :smile:

Seems like regen is a very busy clinic
I'm planning to go to Korea next year in June/july .
Do u know if it's possible for me to do the surgery without booking prior to my arrival?
I m planning to stay in Korea just for 10 days and since I couldn't speak their language so it's hard for me to communicate with them via phone. I did email them and still no reply
I know I stll have 6-7 months to go , but just i want to make sure I get it done when I'm there
many Thanks

Hi!

No, this is risky as regen does not have any english-speaking staff and the same goes for the many others. if you simply head to any PS clinic in Korea, first you may have problem with the communications, next the after-care and accomodation after procedure but most important, you may not know the credential of your surgeon or the clinic/ hospital and its insurance/ malpractice policy unless you visit them personally prior to any procedure.

From my experiences, communication with the surgeon is very important to obtain the best results, if not, revision surgery will be required for many cases.

For minor procedure, 7 days is good enough for removal of stitches (unless you have your own local doctor to assist on this) and after procedural care but for complex cases, 10-14 days is recommended.

Most PS clinic/ hospital may claim they are the best in everything but this may not be true. I'd heard and experienced some popular Korean surgeons proposing all works from eyes, nose to jaw reduction for the perfect look!

Any question or advice, you may PM me or email me at [email protected]

Cheerios!

Agreed! I don't think Regen has an english speaking staff. Although I think some of their staff does speak chinese. I heard one of their staffs speak chinese to a patient. When I was there for a check up, a group of 10 chinese women came in all together for a consult. And yes Regen is especially busy right now. It's their peak season. I almost had a hard time scheduling surgery after a consult because they were so busy. But my mom somehow persuaded them and they got me in the next day. I think 10 days is good. I got a nose job and eyelids done and I'm getting my cast removed on the 7th day post op. But I'm staying an extra 5 days just because I have time :P

Hey there, heard you decided to do your NJ in the states instead. All the best!

I will be going to Korea on the 11th January :smile:

hi tari tigerlily,

I am 7 days post op.
Did v-line, nose revision and fat graft at Regen.
What do you plan to do?

Hey miso soup! I'm in Korea and I'm 4 days post op and still swollen! I'm kinda bruising too :P I also got a nose job and eyes done at Regen. Who did you get your work done with and where are you staying?

Hiya ak212,

Dr Lee was my surgeon.
Am staying at Gangnam area. Gosh I hate to take to train to Regen for check up.
How about you? Where do you stay?
Understand you are traveling with your mummy right?
Been out shopping?

Hey there,

Is it the gangnam train stop? The green line? Yea its tough because I believe you need to transfer for the orange line. My mom is here because I don't feel like speaking the language :P I'm staying at Art Nouveau in Yeoksam and I'm bored out of my mind. My mom is out and about meeting up with family and friends.

I've been to Korea a handful of times. My personal favorite area is Garosugil, sinsa stop exit 8. Lots of cute shops, and cafes! Myungdong has lots of shops too and dongdaemoon is open only during the night time. The ladies there are pushy. How's your results?

Feel free to message me at [email protected] :smile:

hi illumi, great to hear that, I plan to go on end jan or start of feb 2012, had you confirm your plan?
let's exchange email and we keep in touch~!
I could not find the pm button on your profile, can you pm me?

hi miso soup, I am interested with v-line, do you mind share your b and a photo with me?
thousand thanks!

Is that real? I've been quoted 7700$ from the VIP clinic! After reading your post I feel like I've been ripped off! And I was thankful to them because they said I could stay at their place with my friend for free! No wonder, if they wanna rip me off 5000$.

Just to be sure: you are talking about this VIP clinic right?
http://www.vipps-clinic.com

If this is true I'm not gonna do the surgery there even if they offer me the same price as a local Korean. I really dont like being ripped off.