BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha~^^
I using line instead~ erm...mind to let me know your contact number?
I'll call u~

Hi ak212,

Thank you so much for your reply! I heard almost 100% feedbacks from those who went to Regen. I would love to hear from Dr Kim abt what he thinks best suit me and then I shall debate that with what I want to achieve.

As you have mentioned that they are selling Pumpkin juice. So do you think that helps in deswelling? I actually heard pineapple works miracle in deswelling...

Were those shots to numb your eyes before the op super painful? Were you on local anesthesia? I am brainwashing myself that it won't be as much painful as natural birth since I'm alr a mum of 2. :biggrin:

I am glad that you are coping well so far... Hope to see your "after" pict soon~

Take care! :heart:

Any one going to Korea around May? Im planning to go on the 20th for like 2weeks- 1 month or so. I've already decided to consult with some clinics for double eyelid surgery. If anyone is also heading over there around that time, maybe we can go together? =) It is always nice to have some encouragement since I might chicken out before I even go into the clinics. XD So pm me if anyone is interested =). Btw, I'm coming from USA.

Hi elleah,

I'm from Malaysia. I'm planning to go for facial bone contouring surgery at end on January until Beginning of February. Did u confirm your date? Let's exchange email and keep in touch!

Hi illumi,

I'm from Malaysia. I'm planning to go for facial bone contouring surgery at end on January until Beginning of February. Did u confirm your date? How long u will be staying there? Let's buddy up!

Hi qiuqui,

I might be going on Jan too. Already confirmed your date?

Hi Seikei :smile:

Glad I could help! Regen will give you a "home care" bag which is dependent on what you get done. For example, I got my eyelids and nose done. They have me 3 day supply of pumpkin juice, and 2 gel eye masks. I'm pretty sure that's all they gave me. Then they wrote out a script for my meds. I don't know if they also sell pumpkin juice at Regen but when I ran out, I went to a supermarket near my hotel and got a case. Didn't want to buy a case but they only sell it by the case! I'm not sure if pumpkin juice really works but my family member tells me that when women give birth and are swollen, they drink pumpkin juice or soup to reduce the swelling :P I've also heard pineapple juice helps with the swelling. I've heard people taking Bromelain pills that contains pineapple extract to reduce the swelling. I actually bought a bottle with me but the clinic told me not to take any vitamins or meds besides the one they prescribe me. I've also heard that pineapple juice is good for general anesthesia.

As for the local anesthesia, I know this is going to sound really stupid but I honestly thought they were going to give me a shot on my face. But they administered the local anesthesia through an IV in my arm. It pinched just a tad bit and lasted less than 5 seconds!

I definitely recommend consulting with a few clinics before making your decision. 4 or 5 is a decent amount of clinics. Some of the recommendations might be repetitive, and some might be different. I went with Dr Kim because his made the most sense to me. As mentioned, I didn't want a drastic change, but just an enhancement.

Best of luck and thank you for the well wishes!

To JuicyMe,

Are you still planning to go on Jan 2 to Jan 16? I'm living in California. I have been looking for someone to share accommodation fees with me. And I think I will go for VIP since they are good for redo rhinoplasty.

Hi bwei, how much is ur revision. I wanted to redo my eyes too...
Btw, u r so brave to go alone :biggrin:

I'm not brave actually~ just that I was in a desperate mood that push me to do it:boxing::boxing: