BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nvm. it just bored to travel alone. I have been to Seoul last year at this time. All the signboards are in Hangul, and the people are barely know to speak English. And I don't want to stay in the hotel only for 2 weeks. It is good to have a companion to travel together.
:amuse: Anyway, I am still looking for someone who will travel around end of this month or early of Feb.

Hi illumi,

I have rescheduled my trip to March. When are you planning to go?

Hi jadehee,

I've got the quote only from ID Hospital. Couldn't find a way to contact Regen and Banobagi. I have rescheduled my trip to March. Maybe you can consider to delay the trip to March? at least there got companion, not so cold, and not peak season.

Hi Jadehee: I'm headed to VIP on 1/17 until 2/2. I wanted to sightsee while in the area. I'm down for a little adventure...as long as it's post "nose job" friendly. : )

Did you book your tickets yet? Are you from San Diego? I'm from LA area. Let's exchange email or facebook me. [email protected] / jade hee (facebook)

I'm pretty sure I'm going the last two weeks of August. I'm going to book my tickets once I'm 100% sure.

If anyone is going late August and needs a Korean buddy, I speak and understand the language so I'm willing to help :smile:

I hope the next 7 months fly by!

Hi Kara, can you pm me how much you charge for your all trip service from foreigner country? Thanks!

hi alice2011, had you done your v-line?
wondering which clinic do you chose?
and price, and do you satisfy with the outcome?

can I ask how much are you paying VIP? I sent them my picture and asked for suggested procedures. They've quote me USD 9500 for a rib cartilage rhinoplasty - is this the going rate or only at VIP?

Yes, that's the same price I was quoted with VIP. I've corresponded with other VIP patients & that's pretty much the same price across the border for International patients. They also provide boarding accommodations for international patients. No, I have not priced out any other clinics. But based on my research of about a year, VIP is the choice for me.

The quote may be a bit much for a lot of patients, so do your research carefully & weigh out the pros and cons. Remember the old saying, "you get what you paid for" so be sure to communicate with real patients of the Surgeon you're interested in & don't be too caught up on the costs & allow it to compromise your good judgment. It helps to get their perspective & also their before & after.

There are a lot of posters that claim of marketing ploys & scam in this forum which can be distracting when trying to find the right clinic. So just do your research diligently on Surgeons both in the U.S. & abroad. Don't rush & don't take anyone's word as final...not even mine. :P