BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I m not going this year. Maybe another year or two because I just got mine eye revision done last Oct. 2011. I want to do another revision but have to save up money.it is a lot of money for at least 10 days stay with air+hotel+food and surgeries.

Hi ,
Me and Ms Lus, are going to Kr on 22 of Feb, we nail down a translator, and hotel, we both are stay in Kr 9days , would love to have 3rd person to share the cost, please email me at xxx for more detail.
p.s I been there for few time, so I am not a stranger of Kr.
good luck every one.

Hello :smile:

I'm 1 month post op and so far I am very happy with my results. My tip is still swollen and very hard. I'm just patiently waiting for the swelling to reduce :smile:

Hi Jale

I am also considering wonjin have you made an appointment yet? when are you likely to go? I am aiming for end of feb early march... i wanna get nose and eyes also.

Hi helena,

I am also using Zoe when are you going to be in Korea?

Dear i be going in april as well~ what would you like to work on?

Banobagi would be a better choice, wonjin is rather infamous for using GPs during surgery, as for banobagi, there were quite a few who got surgery done by them and turned out really good

hi i think it's better, so you suffer once and for all. haha!

16 days should be sufficient for all the stitch out, but your face will be swollen badly at least for 3-4 weeks.

Hi Ju, I am considering going either mid-June or the coming December. I have an important exam coming up and am reconsidering jobs within the year, so I want to get my professional affairs straightened out before I go to Korea for the procedures. I have not made an appointment yet - but I have heard that you should make an appointment at least a month before. Airfare is also expensive, so you should plan early as well. I had a preliminary consultation so I have a vague idea of what needs to be done on my eyes and nose, but am seeking to pinpoint the specifics. Please keep me updated as you move forward!

I was supposed to be there early Mar but Zoe said 1 Mar is a public holiday in Korea so I postponed it to 3rd week of Mar since Zoe is quite fully booked. How about you? Have you decided on traveling date?

Hi,

I am gg on 22 Feb with my sister. Would you still be in Korea ard that time?
What are the procedures you are looking at? I would be gg for Ptosis with Double Eyelid surgery, Magic Epi and Lateral Cathoplasty.

Hear from u soon~

Hi, I am gg on 22 Feb from Singapore for Ptosis with Double Eyelid surgery, Magic Epi and Lateral Canthoplasty. Where r u frm?

Hear frm u soon~