BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hey! I'm gg on 22 Feb too! Let's meet-up! What r u guys planning to do??? I would be staying for 9 nites.

Hear frm you soon~

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking of late March - early April. Which date will you be flying to Seoul? And how long will you be there? :smile:

Hi sweet hunter...
Is BK dongyang really that bad as its one of the clinics im consulting this march. I really hope you could help me out in deciding... thanks

Hi Dear members!

Im 8 mths post ops in my Eyelid revision with Dr Kim Bkclinic. I had shared with some forum members on my before & after photo in this forum as well as in Singapore Expat forum. I'm always open up to share experience with anyone out here.

I'm planning to get my Epi Reversal from Eveplastic surgery in Korea in this early April, I'm still deciding whether to go for my Epi reversal first or Rhinoplasty in Taiwan dr Kao in this May 2012. As Its really helps alot if can have some advise or opinion from all of you...

I can't post my photo here as my desktop comp is having problem so only can correspond though email photos.

Erm, i want to do double eyelid incision and levator muscle. Am choosing among of BK..banobagi and Item.. Dont know which one to choose lei..

you can email me at xxx to discuss :smile:

all are good...where did you do your primary eyelid surgery from

i guess every clinic has it's bad reputation / failure percentage.

what's most important is that the doctor doesn't ignore / divert the responsibility
gotta go to the experienced ones with lesser failure rates. BK dongyang is known for it's factory style production.
Better ask a korean for opinions

Hi Worries,

I may have my eyelid surgery with Dr Kim BKdr. Could you send me your before and after photos to my email add. xxx

I need some advice from you guys..

Hi Dear Momo & Juicy, I had just email my before n after photo for u both Le.. Could u both advise should I go for Epi reversal or Rhinoplasty first? As Dr Chung from Eve Plastic surgery mention Epi reversal cannot do together with rhinoplasty as this will widen the epi scar... Sad..

hi do you mind sending me as well :smile:xxx

Hi gorgeous,

Hmmm I really want to get my NJ done however still doing some research about which clinic I am going to, hey if u dun mind can u shared r experience how was r surgery going
I am still freaking out when I was thinking about general anesthesia :smile:
But when I saw those Korean singer on TV, the temptation always come in my mind to do
Rhinoplasty :smile: however I just need little bit correction on my bridge, cause my bridge is not to bad to begin and I dun need alar reduce because I love big alar, maybe little bit tip work would be perfect :smile: hmmmm... Do you think the clinic r went for r NJ met r satisfaction? Thanks for r reply :smile: wish u the best for r recovery :smile:)

Hello!

I will be more than happy to share my experience. I was in the same situation as you. I was contemplating getting a nj but I was nervous and a bit scared. If you provide me with your email address I will email you my experience and insight :smile: