BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i'm trying to gather as many people as possible, i will be hiring zoe so she can help get better prices for us(as you know, there will be an additional 10% tax on top of the surgery fees)

i will be flying to seoul from korea, and will be doing facial contouring,
my friends will also be doing facial contouring...
if you're keen on joining me~ pm me k!
top on lists : regen, banobagi

oh that's late ! go during april ? first week of april ! it's not so busy. march is still peak for them.
which clinics have you got in mind

I think late march - april will be good. :smile: im thinking of that time too.

hey! im interested but i cant use the message function yet. can you email me at xxx

Do you guys think it's a bad idea to have three surgeries - double eyelid, nose augmentation, and face contouring all at once? I was thinking of doing it all in one trip but I'm only staying for about 16 days and then I have to go back to work. I wonder if this will be enough time for recovery?

Hi LovelyLadyInR,

Please share your experience with Dr.Kenneth Kim.
I was thinking want to get my nose done w/ him.
Thanks a lot :smile:

Hi everyone! I'm new here, but I'm trying to get together some plans pretty soon...

Originally I thought I'd want to go around March, but some stuff came up then and I think February is going to end up being the best time for me. (So if you're gonna be in Korea in Feb, let me know please!! I'll be going by myself and would love to have company. Esp if you know Korean because I don't. :P) edit: I forgot to mention I'm probably just looking to get double eyelid surgery.

Before I found this site I had really positive impressions of Teiumps and Dr. Kwon, I looked through a bunch of the pages here and don't really see anything about him/this place though. ^_^; I'm going to continue looking back through this thread but if anyone has any suggestions on where else to look for reviews, I'm happy to listen. How else does everyone here pick their clinics to check out?

hi, had you confirm your date? i think i will go on 2feb

Hi! I don't have any date set at all...like I said, originally I was planning in March, but that isn't going to work out anymore for me, so I need to bump up to Feb. I don't even have a visa yet haha!

I don't think I can make it in time for Feb 2...:sad:

I see... ok.. :smile:

Yes, I contacted Zoe. She will make arrangements for me. I will book hotel closer to the departure date. Not sure which hotel should I stay.

Hi forum, you are the best in sharing tips, thoughts and info. :heart: you lots!

I finally get the go-ahead from parents to do it in Korea. So excited!

I am confirmed going to Korea in Mid March for Rihnoplastty. Clinics top of my list is Grand Surgery, Top Class Plastic Surgery and linesclinic. All 3 are recommended by my Korean friend/SG Friend who has good results. - After all 3 consultation within the 1st day, I will then decide and proceed with surgery the next day. (Hopefully)

I will post my findings and progress in this forum as I start my NJ journey. It's my turn to contribute.

Lastly, anyone going around the same time, pm me! Have some companion during recovery time!

Cheers