BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi Caitlinlim!

I had send Le. Anyway I need advise from you gals about my Epi reversal or nose job...if I'm going to Korea, I'm would love to have acc in Korea this early April... I'm from SQ. hope to hear from all of u soon...:smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really??

Do you think you can do epi first? and then NJ??

I was thinking that I didn't want to do both my epi revision and revision rhino as well.... I think if anything I'll do my eyes first..

Hi ak212,

I see :smile: so what Dr Woo Jung Kim used for r bridge and tip ?
If u dun mind to share :smile:
There is so many clinic in Korea I am so confused.
Did u hire Zoe too ?

Hi Miruku, I would recommend against a nose job in New Jersey. There is a fairly substantial Korean population in Bergen County, and as a result, a handful of Korean plastic surgeons. My sister had her nose done by Jeffrey Ahn (an implant in the bridge and cartilage in the tip), and while it was overall satisfactory, a better job could be performed in Korea. In terms of sangapul (blepharoplasty), there are definitely better surgeons in Korea; my sister had a revisional eyelid surgery with Dr. Ahn and it came out decent, but not up to expectations. Hope this helps!

Hi Worries, thank you for sharing your experiences. I am considering getting my nose and eyes done in Korea, and know that BK Dongyang is one of the premier clinics. I want to carefully research my options and hear feedback from former patients before committing to a single clinic. Can you please send me before and after photos, and offer some insight on your experience? My email address is [email protected].

Hello :smile:

Dr Kim used silicon implant for my bridge and septal (nose) cartilage for my tip. He warned me that if I didn't have sufficient septal cartilage, he would take cartilage from my ear. I guess I had enough septal cartilage because none was taken from my ear. I prefer septal cartilage because there is a very small chance of absorption. I did not go under general anesthesia. I think they gave me sedation anesthesia. I think if you are getting an osteotomy (breaking of bones) for your nose, then yes you will most likely go under general anesthesia.

I think it all depends on what kind of nose you want. That is, a drastic vs. subtle change. Dr Kim is quite honest about your expectations. He will ask you what you want done to your nose, ie high bridge, small nose, pointy tip. If he doesn't think that's suitable for your face, he will tell you. If you want a dramatic change, he will tell you whether or not that's doable. I really like Dr Kim because for one, he's very honest and also he took the time out to answer any questions I had and didn't try to sell me any other procedures. So far I do like my results. I think that my face is balanced and harmonized. At first, I did have a minor freak out because of the swelling. But I'm almost 5 weeks post op and it seems like everything is settling. As mentioned my tip is still a bit swollen but its not hideous either.

Whoops, got Nose Job and New Jersey confused! oops lol....long day at work. Well, hopefully this will help anyone out who was considering a nose job in the tri-state area....

Hi ak212, may I ask which clinic you went to for your nose job? My sister had a nose job done by a Korean surgeon in the U.S. She also had a silicone implant put into the bridge and cartilage taken from the back of her ear that was put into the tip --the result was decent but a little underwhelming, so I am considering getting a nose job in Korea. I have heard good things about Wonjin. Do you know of any reputable clinics? Thank you!

Do U ever doing surgery on Banobagi, ?' Can telling me more detail about the process n price also Ur pict before after...:smile::smile::smile:

Dear ak212,

Sorry for my late reply, I was so busy lately.
I was about to given you my email adress to you :smile: I am so excited hear from you.
So it's :xxx

WOW what a cool surgeon he was :smile: I am glad you found a right Dr :smile:
Anyway I dun like if a surgeon to pusshy kind like want to sell another procedures to the patients.Yeah... Actually I like a honest Surgeon too, because we are so naive as a patient always want a change here and there, but dun know exactly how will turn out later, either looks nice or scary :smile:)

Btw really appreciate your information, fell free to email me, I always like to discuss about r experience and want to know an update too :smile:

Best regards

Hi Jale2286,

Thanks for r recommendation :smile:
Anyway I have heard from this threat or other threat, I forgot.The plastic surgeon with the same last name as the name r mention above, he was popular before and kind of like got a down grade lately, I am not sure is the same Dr or not.
Have to check it out again :smile:

So this Dr Jeffrey Ahn, he is a board American plastic surgery?
Did r sis like the result?

Best regards

Hi ak212

My email adress is
Thanks.

Yes, he is a board certified American plastic surgeon. There have been some recent threads on soompi.com where people have posted pictures of botched eye jobs --my sister's revisional came out relatively good, but that was because she did not have an epi. It seems that the surgeons in Korea do a much better job with the epicanthoplasty than American plastic surgeons, with minimal scarring. I think the poster (I cannot recall her name) was seeking to do a revisional after going to Jeffrey Ahn and getting an epi. My sister also wanted a more natural look with her eyes, so although they are bigger after the surgery, they are not huge like Park Bom's eyes from 2ne1, for example.

To be honest, my sister had the plastic surgeries at the insistence of my mother. She was never the type to put on make-up or pay close attention to appearances, so my mom insisted that she go under the knife in an attempt to feminize her. I believe she is overall satisfied with the nose job and eye job, but she is not the type to nitpick and fuss over what features of her face could use improvement. I do think that everything looks much more natural with time and on second thought, Dr. Ahn did do a good job with her nose.

Hi, could you please share your experiences with me? I am considering getting a nose job in Korea and am trying to research as many clinics as I can before settling on one. My email address is xxx Thank you!