BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course (and yes i'm going on a secret mission alone :sad:) ! I don't have the private messaging feature right now. But I have email and msn if your cool with that :biggrin:

Yeah I'd love to talk some more! I've never had surgery before, never been to Korea, don't know any korean, etc etc so I'd love to find someone else to buddy up with! Also, I've talked to some people from here and another forum and everyone is super helpful, so I'm sure we can gather some recovery tips with no problem. :smile:

How can I get you my contact info? (You could do what I did...just go to some of the other boards on here and post random things to get to 10 posts haha...there were threads like 'what tv show are you watching'....'what book did you buy'...super easy to post hehe). ;)

I think they are going to let me send private messages today ! (i'm on the brink of day 5 , once i can i will shoot you an message right away. I've already booked a hotel and such in gangnum -.- so its all systems ready for me.
Also i have never had plastic surgery either ! but it would be nice to explore seoul while recovering (if possible)

Heyyyyy,

Do u mind sharing your experiences and photos with me too? I'm thinking of getting my nose done and am soo scared. Pls email me? [email protected]
Thanks n i wish u speedy recovery :biggrin:

Hey itsumobaby, missed your message for some reason. apologies. I met two wonderful ladies in purseforum and we are planning to go for consutation on our own on 27th Feb, have also engaged for Zoe on 28th Feb, we would want to operate on 29th Feb. We've booked a triple room in a cozy boutique hotel in gangnam area. We are doing BA, mini- facelift, eyes, nose and tuck. Join us if you ike, the more the merrier (the more the cheaper hehe...we would hope so!!!)

Sorry to hear about your friend. A responsible doc should reply a patient quarries even after the op. I hope she succeed in getting her desired results on her revision. :smile:

According to Regen's website, they said they have chinese and english translators. But... according to several forum members who went there, they only have chinese translators. I suspect even if they have english translators, they are not available or... they can't communicate that well. lol. Anyway, I am not risking that chance when I visit Regen on 27th Feb. I have hired my own english translator :smile: Better play safe.

haha Chicbabe, I am going for consultations on 27th Feb, and have booked Zoe to accompany me during my consultation visits to 3 clinics 1) Regen, 2) ID, 3) LinesClinic. So you were the ones that have booked her from 28th Feb :smile:

For your info, I will be there for 2 days (flying off on the 29th Feb) just for consultations and confirming the op, and coming back in Mid March to do the Op. We should meet up to compare notes! :biggrin:

Hey r u going soon? Which clinics r u aiming for n what surgeries ? I m reli struggling whether to go ASAP or in the summer also r u using Zoe as ur translator ?

Thanks for the reply^^ which hospital r u going to n wt is BA? R u guys all doing the same surgery n I have heard so many pp hiring Zoe!!! U got msn or email? : )

Mind emailing me some before and after photos to share?

BA is breast augmentation. My email alittlepampering.at.yahoo.dot.com.dot.sg
Speak soon!

Hi Shane, can u email ur B&A pic to xxx cos I want to get my eyes revision done too. How much did u pay for ur eyes revision..