BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi Hannah, Do you mind sending me before and after pictures of your nose augmentation? My email is xxx I am considering getting a nose job in Seoul and Wonjin is my top choice at the moment. By the way, did you just have the nose tip done or also an implant for the bridge? And do you know of any people who got blepharoplasty at Wonjin as well? I am considering having my eyelids done, and know that Wonjin specializes in both the eyes and nose. Thank you!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,
What a surgeon name in Regen? The one who performed r nose surgery?
Thanks a lot :smile:

Hello :smile:

I got my surgeries done by Dr. Woo Jung Kim. I think there are more than 1 Dr. Kim at the clinic. Dr. Woo Jung Kim is the CEO/Director.

Hi ak212,

How was your surgery :smile: did u satisfied w/ the result?
I really want to do NJ but still don't have nerve to get it done.
Thanks

Hi there,

Very interesting link,we need so much information before heading to
Korea, because we are foreigner and don't know what are they regulation and law.
Beside we deal with our FACE, we pay so much money and in return we want ro be satisfied with the result, anyway this is just my two cents comment :smile:

Good luck everyone :smile:

Good luck everyone

Hannah....:smile::smile: I want Ur photo also. Can U send it to my email xxx or attach to pm? I need recommendation coz until now I am still confusing which the best Banobagi or Wonjin clinic..
Let share Ur experience on there with me OK;););)

Hi Resona, i will be going to korea this march 12th 2012. I would like to know who is Zoe? And does anyone knows who is the best surgeon towards breast augmentation in Korea, Seoul? Im lost with ur conversation as i just joined. will i be able to tag along or anybody out there would be able to join me during march? Thanks. looking forward to seeing your reply. Thanks alot.:biggrin: