BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi Snowlicious
Im going to Seoul on 12th march for 9 days hopefully... Maybe we could keep in touch when we are there... Have u contacted VIP or Banobagi on ur surgery cost? I wonder if u know the price they quote u on nose and eyelid surgery? I have contacted Banobagi on my price but it seems quite expensive though...

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To share with everyone... I contacted a few clinics to book my consultation... and to my surprise... the cost of surgery at Regen is much higher than other clinics... I dont know is it because im from foreign country like Singapore thats why they are quoting me more than $10 000....[/QUOTE]

Hi Atacris. What did you want to get done that they quoted you $10K ?
It is usually the case for foreigners that they will quote more exp. Not only Regen :/

Hi Atacris,

Yes, I've called VIP and the staff quotes US10,500 using rib. I told her, isn't it US8500? She said, it is US9500. However, I haven't told her that I'm going to do a revision, so I guess they might add up the charge, however I'll try to stay at US 9500. A Korean girl told me that, when she asked her father to call VIP, the staff said it is USD 2,800 using rib (I guess it was a year ago). So, I think they really charge a lot for foreigner (sigh) .

Banobagi never replies my email (I emailed them 3x plus 1 last nite), lets see. For eyes, funny now I'm thinking BK as I saw their B&A pics are quite nice and also for revision. I also heard many good reviews about him, and although many people complain about their after service, for me it doesn't really bother me as long as the result is satisfying. Dr. Kim also is coming in town this early March, and I've booked a consultation with him. But I'm going to visit Teuimp as well as I've booked for a consultation with them. So, the first day arriving in Korea, I'll be visiting 5 clinics haha.

If any of you know, I'm going to do the eye and nose, is it okay to do it on the same day with different clinic? I mean for health reason. And for nose, do they give us only local anesthetic or we are fully unconscious? ;)

I also just noticed that BK has guesthouse to stay for free for a maximum 5 days, so I also have reserved to stay there, it is 200meter from their clinic, it is good to have companion there and chitchat about the op ;)

Contact me if you're there okay :smile:

hello hannah,

i couldn't see your email through your previous post. i notice you did a nose job at banabagi. i am currently seeking a clnic to do my. could you send me yours before and after shoot to shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com. i will send you my as well. for your information, i did a full incision double eyelid revision + ptosis correction + medial epicantoplasty. the full cost is USD$5,000 which include 3 day accomodation at their guest house. it doesn't include medication. that's something you need to purchase your self. hope this help.

for those interested, i am currently making plan to have lateral and 45 degree angle cheek reduction with jaw surgery. i am currently in touch with id and item clinic, with id being the most responsive to my query. i've been wanting to have jaw surgery since i was 24 years old. but circumstances always seem to prolong the procedure to a point where i almost given up hope. the local surgeon wouldn't perform the jaw surgery unless i am fitted with braces first. i always wonder why i couldn't have my jaw fixed first then have the braces put on afterward. ID shared with that most people who under go jaw surgery have the braces put on after the jaw surgery, which is something that i wanted. the dr over at ID are very confident that it can be done. this lead me to wonder why my local surgeon refuse to do it until i had my teeth fix.

long story short, i am still in communication with the Dr over at ID and still waiting for a response from item and banogagi clinic.

anyone who have had similiar surgery done at the foremention clinic, i would appreciate if you could share your experience with me. i am still seeking a clinic to redo my nose. so if anyone have suggestion for that that, would love to hear it.

thanks in advance.

take it from someone who have had eyelid revision done at BK its well worth considering. i am extremely satisfied with the result i gotten from BK, and i am the type that is hard to please. mind you there are still some swelling, but at this point in time, the result are extremely pleasing. you're right, if you doing revision eyelid surgery, BK is the way to go. and i suggest DR cho instead of Dr kim. Cho is more of an expert in eyelid revision and have done many corrective cases in korea. he is less well known then Dr Kim, since Dr cho doesn't represent the clinic oversea. so your best bet with eye revision is with BK. i don't know why people think BK service were not good. i was treated kindly politely throughout the entire time i was there. just about everyone there speak good english and people there smile and greet you openly. and i would strongly suggest having eye and nose done simultaneouly. unless you're planning to rest for a long time in between procdure. surgery will take a lot out of out you. i know, i personally have done many.

hope this help.

TO Snowlicious :
Is it possible to stay in the BK guesthouse even if we are not a patient of the clinic ?

Is it possible to have other guesthouses place for foreigner patients ? I think I perfer to stay in a shared place, specially with people who had done plastic surgery too.

I will be in SEOUL from the 12th to 25th february for a nose revision (rib cartilage) at VIPps and facial fat graft at Regen maybe ?
Is there anyone who will be there during this period ?

Also I have a question for people who have done the nose in VIP (rib/cartilage), I want to know if the tip is hard ? what is the feeling after 6 month, 1 years and + ? softer ?

Hi, do you mean dr. Cho from BK? I couldn't see any doctor name dr. Cho there, there are dr. Choi (2 doctors). Is that what you mean? Or dr. Cho from Bando Eye?

Hi,

I emailed BK to reserve a consultation on March 16, to my surprise, they respond within 3 hours via email. Until this morning, I've received 4 email confirmation from BK Korea and they also called my mobile yesterday to confirm. I also book a hotel (Riverside Hotel, 10 minutes walking distance to BK). The staff said the hotel is good, I've no idea about it, for me as long as the hotel is clean and safe, it'd be okay.
Oh yeah, Dr. Kim himself has sent 2 emails to me regarding my appointment with him in my town for this early March.

I have reserved for 5 days to stay in their guesthouse, however the lady from BK told me (by phone) that since I only will be doing eye and epi, so the maximum day for me is 3 days haha... And after the appointment, if I'm positive to do the surgery with BK, I have to give them 30% deposit to reserve my surgery date and they will then reserve the guesthouse for me as well as the pickup transport from the airport. For the pickup transport, the price is Korean Won 80,000 for regular car and 100,000 for deluxe car. It takes about 1 hour to BK. For my surgery, they couldn't quote me the price yet since they have to see me in person to decide.

I'll be also visiting Regen for a consultation on March 16. According to a girl from this forum, she did eye and nose, the nose is very satisfying for her, looks natural. She's using silicone and septal cartilage. She mentioned that Regen is well known amongst Korean.

Hi, I also will be doing rib with VIP on March 17, well that's almost my definite decision, let's see my consultation with Banobagi later. Until now, Banobagi never replys my email (4x email sent already). Have you got the price from Banobagi? Using what material? I think I'll just have to call them instead of waiting for their reply. For rib after 6 months, you should ask Kain for the advice and comment.

Hi shane77! Which e-mail did you correspond with ID? I have tried e-mailing them a couple of times before but there was no reply from them at all. I was considering having my nose surgery there but not sure if ID is good for nose too.

hi snowlicious,

i'm sorry, i mean Dr shin, Yong Ho. he is one of the director at BK and the one to turn to if you're doing revision eyelid surgery. Dr shin Yong Ho is not as well known as Dr KIm, since he doesn't represent BK oversea, but he is just as qualified as any of the surgeon there at BK. he speak a decent amount of english, but he is not what you would call interactive. he probably won't engage you in meaningful conversation, and to to some that may seem kinda rude, but one thing that won me over is his exceptional knowledge. he perform all the nessesasary diagnosis and test for me case. he knew exactly what was wrong with me and what should be done. before you even see him, you will first talk to a consultant where you express all your concern and shared with her any previous PS you have had at another clinic. the entire session is very comprehensive. so if you're planning to visit BK, make arrangement to so speak with Dr shin yong ho.

hope this help.

hi sundiallove,

i use the same email mention in their website. ID were very responsive to my email. they answered a lot of my questions regarding zygoma and jaw surgery. most likely i would choose them for my zygoma and jaw surgery. i am still seeking for nose. right now its banobagi. but heard they are quite pricey. i have also kept in touch with small face clinic, but only through their online reservation and consultant section. i wouldn't choose small face or ID for my nose job. there is a gal here on this form who have had great experience with ITEM. so i might consider that clinic for my nose.

hope this help.