BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi missy,

You can get in touch with bk through email via this add [email protected]. Ask for anna. Tell her that shane sent you and she will take good care of you. Depending on what kind of procedure you planning to have, you might want to consult with dr shin yong ho from bk. he did my eye revision were perform by him and i am extremely please with the result.

Shane

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad i was able to help. To reserve their guest house, you would first need to place a non refundable deposit to secure your surgery date and guest house. Let me know how everything goes

You can try bangrang hostel. Its a back packer hostel and the price is very reasonable. It cost about 35,000 a day and its pretty well equip and clean. I stayed at this hostel when i had my eye revision done. I stayed 3 days at bk guest house. And the remaining 7 day at the hostel. Its not very near to bk. had to take the subway to and from the hostel, but its not very difficult to navigate around the subway. I was able to understand and travel the sub in just 2 days.

Hope this help.

Shane

Hi~ I'm actually going over the same day with panda_bear (16th) but I'm staying until the 27th. :smile: I'm getting double eyelid surgery. I'd be happy to meet up as well! :biggrin:

Hi illumi

I am going for nose revision ... As I expected that the cost of doing revision will be more than just rhinoplasty cost but I feel it's way too expensive at Regen. In fact I'm so keen to do it there after comparing their website with others and now I think I should reconsider... The actual price they quote me is 13k to 15k .... It's more expensive den won jin and Banobagi.

The second highest cost is quoted by Won jin.

I'm so in a dilemma right now...[/QUOTE]

Wow, I would be too if I were in your shoes. Hope you will find the right one.
Doing revision is always more complicated than doing for the first time, therefore it is important to find the doctor who has good track record with revision, and of cos good results. :smile:

Your fees reminds me of Dr. Woffles Wu. I have consulted with him in Dec 2011, and he quoted me S$17.5K. That is before... 7%GST, medication and consultation fees. If all these added together, easily 20K! haha. I can't imagine how much he will quote for revision. Take it as it is still slightly affordable to do it in Korea. :biggrin:

@ mina0iris:That would be lovely ! I have lined up consultations with the option of doing surgery the day of consultation on the 17th with Oz, Regan, VIP, and BK dongyang. Its going to be one busy day ;) I would love to meet up and see the sights of seoul. (i guess in a mask) hopefully we can meet up for some shopping !

hi muffincake,

how was your trip planning to korea banobago on this may? i'm thinking of going there on may too.

Hey everyone =)

I am new here and recently just started considering getting eyelid and nose surgery.
I've been trying to read the threads and there is just so much information.
In terms of eyelid surgery is there any particular clinic/dr. people recommend or in general is it a personal preference type deal?

I am hoping to go in June or July so if anyone is going, it would be great to team up.

Thanks

Hey Muffincake,

I am also Chinese, from Hk but live in Canada,
I recently joined this forum cause i'm interested in the eyelid and rhinoplasty.

Could we get in contact by email?
it would be GREAT if i can actually find someone also in Canada just like me whose looking to do these things!

Wow, I would be too if I were in your shoes. Hope you will find the right one.
Doing revision is always more complicated than doing for the first time, therefore it is important to find the doctor who has good track record with revision, and of cos good results. :smile:

Your fees reminds me of Dr. Woffles Wu. I have consulted with him in Dec 2011, and he quoted me S$17.5K. That is before... 7%GST, medication and consultation fees. If all these added together, easily 20K! haha. I can't imagine how much he will quote for revision. Take it as it is still slightly affordable to do it in Korea. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

hi illumi,

i've just contact banobagi the representative seem very nice and reply my email very fast and detail. i'm currently searching for doctor in korea to have a nose revision as well probably with some eyes job too. i actually have received quote from 4 clinics and banobagi seem to be the most ok one. was thinking to get it done...again.... in malaysia but losing confidence on the doctor here :sad: . The korea PS work is too attractive.... especially the nose, longing to have one, only thing is got to prepare alot of cash....still working hard on that.

Hi minnie3,

i'm also chinese but living in malaysia, im planning to go korea on may/june to have a nose revision or probably eyes surgery too.

Hey!

I'm actually thinking about visiting Malaysia for fun this summer depending on how all this plastic surgery stuff pans out!
I just recently joined this forum so if you have any tips on which clinics for what and everything we should definitely talk about it and consider going together?

Hi,

I'm currently looking out every where on the web searching all the info about the clinics. i've contacted 4 clinics at the moment all that have mentioned in this forum, to me banobagi gave me pretty good impression as they are very responsive and reply my emailed very quick and clear. well i still got 3 months time before i can doing anything though. when are you planning to go to korea for your surgery? i thinking on may or june depending how fast is the recovering on my nose.

hi ferramax,

i am planning for the same thing around the same time. but i am having nose revision, two jaw surgery and zygoma reduction. i already had eyelid revision done and i am very please with the result. we should pair up for this trip if you're up for it.

Shane,

Thank you for updating me, so dr. Ho from BK, not Cho :smile:

Atacris,

I'll be there between March 16 - 25 March. I'll be doing nose revision probably at VIP. I read on some articles, to well harmonize the new nose, it'd be better to do forehead augmentation and chin advancement, too.

Banobagi finally replied my email when I sent to enbanobagi instead of paris85. The quote:
Re- rhinoplasty :5500000~6500000 (Korean Currency) using silicone, and septal for tip
****** Fat transplant on forehead:2200000~2800000
****** Fat transplant on chin:1800000~2200000

However VIP suggests not using my own fat on chin as it'll be reabsorped quickly. And they told me that dr. Lee will be doing all the surgery by himself (nose, forehead and chin). If anyone know is dr. Lee also a maxillofacial surgeon? I read that sliding genioplasty must be done by a maxillofacial surgeon. When I asked VIP about it, they didn't answer me, instead they only told me that dr. Lee will be doing all the surgery by himself.