BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

hello ! i'm going to be in korea mid febuary :O for eyes and maybe NJ might be nice to meet up so its less scary :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping to go in April! I'm from the US . Let's make arrangement to meet there.

Woo hoo. Regen is so going to top my list for face countering.

Apparently the Regen doctors are in a show where they help correct the facial bones of ladies with very bad symmetrical face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2k2ed9AeoQ&feature=related

And they have won some award in Dec 2011:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srZh8uKZpbY

Looks promising!

Hi Atacris, I visit Seoul, Korea very often for business and also considering doing breast augmentation and suture-double eyelid. I personally know and visited quite a few of the top PS hospitals/ clinics as well as the plastic-surgeons aka owners so may be able to bring you around. Will be heading there this 15th-18th Feb and again in March'2012 for my ops. Let me know if you would like to join me? My email is sylng77(at)gmail(dot)com.
Cheerios!

Very nice indeed. Wow! But I worry about the after-op care since the docs can't speak English....

A friend of my friend did her eyes in Korea but when she had some worries concerning her result after-op, the doc never reply to her emails. So she had to resort to find another doc to do the revision.

hi guy and girls,

i am new to the forum. just like to share my experience with having cosmetic surgery in korea. my experience with cosmetic surgery has been extremely colourful. i won't go into the detail here. just recently i have had revision eyelid surgery at BK dong yang. this was my first surgery in korea. i never really did any reseach before i embark on this journey to korea. i just happen to come across a friend on fb who have had similiar procedure done at BK. i really like her result so decided to go with BK immediately.the exeperience i have had with BK has been exceptional. the staff were really helpful (and beautiful might i add) the surgery were perform by another surgeon beside Dr Kim. tmy consultant at the time recommended Dr Ho to do the surgery which i kinda glad, cause i am quote happy with the result. so happy infact i have decided to do revision nose job again this year with same surgeon. anyone interested to partner up for this trip are welcome to PM me.

I watched only the first video. One of the anchors asked about the patient's bite problem she has now after the surgery (starting around 13:24). One of the doctors replied basically it was the best they could do because teeth have a tendency to make their bite regardless of the jaw problems. I wonder why braces were not suggested as a possible solution.

Mid-feb sounds great :biggrin:! maybe we can exchange info and talk a bit? Are you going alone also?

On 27 & 28 Feb, three of us are going for PS consultation. Anyone interested to join us? We are hoping for a group discount and better bargaining power with the doctors there. We'd like you to join us so we could all go together. Please write to me if your are interested ASAP :smile:))xxx