BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry do u mind sharing ur before n after pics with me? My email add is nicolelam@live(dot)co(dot)uk

Hello MinaOiris:

I will be in seoul from the 16th to the 23rd of February. I'm going for a ear cartilage rhino and eyelid surgery :smile:

Hi dbqueen

I have sent u an email but havent heard from u yet... Pls do get back to me asap... Thanks alot

Hi Atacris. What did you want to get done that they quoted you $10K ?
It is usually the case for foreigners that they will quote more exp. Not only Regen :/[/QUOTE]

Hi illumi

I am going for nose revision ... As I expected that the cost of doing revision will be more than just rhinoplasty cost but I feel it's way too expensive at Regen. In fact I'm so keen to do it there after comparing their website with others and now I think I should reconsider... The actual price they quote me is 13k to 15k .... It's more expensive den won jin and Banobagi.

The second highest cost is quoted by Won jin.

I'm so in a dilemma right now...

Hi snowlicious...

VIP is indeed expensive... Like Regen... I'm nose revision too and I will be visiting Bk , Regen , won jin, Banobagi , for consultation in one day ..
Hope to see u there pls email me at [email protected] when u are there yeah... Btw when will u be going?
Coincidently I'm going to see dr Kim in Singapore too... Haha...
Really nice of u sharing ur cost to me ...
Pls do update me if u gt the cost quoted by Banobagi ok?
And I think won jin is very specialized in doing eyelid as my friend who is going with me is doing it after lots of researching and their customer service is damn efficient and precise... Just to share with u..
Keep in touch kk...

Regards

Hi dbqueen..
I would like to join u... Reply my email. Thanks

Hello Panda Bear ! ^^
That's so cool !! I like your blog !! lol
WOW Only 8days in seoul ? have you already booked the surgery with the doctor ? which clinic ?

I'll be very happy to meet you once in seoul !!! I'll be there with my sister.
We are planning to do shopping and visit the Nasarang skin clinic (facial cleaning and leg slimming) also.
contact >>>> mina0iris gmail com

To Snowlicious :
Thanks for the reply. well... ok there is no guesthouse for non patient of the clinic.. i'm actually looking for a cheap hotel at apgujeon.. because the average cost per night is 100$ WOW !!! so 1400$ for 14days !! that's too much !!!!
If someone know a cheap place too stay.. please let me know ^^

also for people who are looking for plastic surgery clinics in Korea here is a website :
http://www.medical-beaute.com/goods/list.php?catno[0]=1&area1=&page=1

And another question.. Except VIPps, and O&Young is there another surgeon who practice the rb cartilage in Seoul ? (only korea)
I've read almost all the thread "asian nose job".. and with about more than 10.000 post.. I've only found them...
So I would be more than grateful to have another option...

Hi all,
calling out for singaporeans :P
SQ PROMO ticket to Seoul direct flight arriving in seoul incheon at 3.45 pm April 2012
Would you like to come along with me and my friends ? zoe will be tagging (ps i am not a consultant for any clinic).

I am looking to go as a group, to enjoy group discounts ! and has more or less settled for banobagi (because we do not want to spent too much time deciding on the clinic) but if say on that day some of us are not happy with banobagi, we can go regen, zoe will bring you over. we have agreed to split 200,000krw(cost of zoe's service) among the few of us. Most of us will be there for 2 weeks, 2nd - 16th of april 2012. please email me if you are okay with visiting banobagi and regen only, [email protected] :smile:

i would highly suggest that you go with BK for your nose revision. after surfing through all the PS site, i have decided to stick with BK for my nose revision since it is the cheapest i believe among all the clinic. i would recommend you consult with Dr shin yong ho. he is the surgeon that did my eye revision and i am extremely please with the result. BK have guest that you can stayed up to 5 days and excellent english speaking staff.

regard
shane

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have personal experience or know of any cheap accommodation to stay in whilst in Gangnam for surgery, like anywhere within good reach of all the clinics like BK, Banobagi, VIP etc can be guest house, hotel, apartment.... Just somewhere cheap to stay whilst getting surgery done without having to travel too far as this will not be practical after surgery.

Thanks