BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

CcFee
I hope this link helps you. It helped me a little, but a lot of good surgeons are korean and korean speaking only. Translator is needed. But do some research, but nothing beats going to korea for a few days and going to clinics and setting up your own consultations and own opinions. That is what I'm doing in july and was recommended to me by friends who lived in Korea

http://koreabridge.net/post/secret-list-english-speaking-doctors-daegu-which-none-us-know-about-grrrl-traveler

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!
I am thinking about contouring as well and was curious how it turned out for you? Any chronic physical discomfort? was it worth it? which clinic? Thanks! ^^

Hey 170378 and [email protected],

I am planning to go as well in July -- shooting for mid July. I would love to go w someone that's going for the same reasons. My email is [email protected] =)

Hi pjk917& Pinkmelody have you girls booked the tickets and decided which
doctors/clinic to go to ? I am too planning to go in around mid/end of July.

Banobagi clinic is amazing with eyes according to my cousin who lives in Korea but the receptionist there named ((( MIRA )))is a pain in the a** to deal with. She's got issues. I think she has some kind of hatred for people in the US/foreigners calling in so deal with the office manager if you want to avoid getting frustrated. I've been hung up on her TWICE and this is all when I asked to speak with the manager or ANYONE else that is around instead of her because she has poor customer service and no people skills. She is in charge of all emails so she doesn't respond for a week or so. You call her she pretends she doesn't understand English but she clearly does and then tells you she is the only one that handles appointments.

Bottom line I got a hold of the manager and BOOM she was easy to deal with and got me a consultation immediately. BOOOO to MIRA> =)

Hello ladies and gentlemen..

Question. Cld anyone give me specific directions in going about deleting my account here? I emailed to the contact below but no response...

That's so funny I called Banobagi a few days ago and the lady that picked up was rude and the more I couldn't understand her the more she lowered her voice and she hung up on me too! Wow. I didn't like her manners so I'm going to pass and go with APGU Seoul Plastic surgery. Good luck to ya'll and hope your surgery turns out a success.

hei krackedpanda..really sorry that i just happend to be extremly caught up with school this last few months..and just realized your replies..i also happen to read that there's also another indonesian leaving for surgery in 7th june from this forum..as her user name is yybeau?

can you please kindly email your replies to [email protected] i would like to have another fellow indonesian to accompany me during plastic surgery in Korea..initially i want to go during June-July but I think I need some more time to prepare my mental and have further research done so I am aiming for early December. I have done some research (I went to some Indonesian plastic surgeon) and called one Indonesian tour that has a service to accomodate a plastic surgery (VISA,translator,initial consultation via skype,accomodation,etc)..Perhaps we can share our infos? waiting for your emails :smile:

I know this is kind of unrelated to the topic, but does anyone mind PMing me websites or search engines that you found tickets to South Korea for? I'm looking for tickets for a family member. They're very expensive on the websites I'm looking at, so I thought maybe TPFers had better resources! TIA! :smile:

Do you have any MSN/Yahoo Messenger? :smile: So we can chat, I have a lot of things that I wanted to ask and know about VIP clinic at Korea. I'm planning to do a surgery too. Please reply :smile:

Hi everyone!

I have a rhinoplasty consultation booked in at Banobagi on 10 July and Dr Jung at 11 July. Is anyone interested in going to visit some of the clinics together?

travel kiosks in the mall sometimes have sales or reduced prices. i bought my ticket at a kiosk for about the same price as was asked online, but my dad asked someone on the plane and they said that they got a better deal at a different kiosk. the price fluctuates depending on how close it is the the flight date of course

How did you got a hold of the manager? What was his/her name? I want to setup a consultation and surgery with them, but hearing what you said, scare me. So when are you going for surgery and put do you plan to have it done. Can you pm me?

Have anyone hear of Dr. Kenneth Kim from California? He is Korean, born and raised in U.S. He is partner with Dream Clinic in Korea. He only see patient in LA area but if you're from another state, u can have a first free consultation with him thru webcam and schedule surgery later. His website have awesome before and after pictures of the eye revision and nose surgery. I planned to have a double eyelids surgery revision and nostril base reduction. He's quote for the revision around $3-$3500K and that's the same as most clinic in Korea. Save alot of time and money to do it local in the States instead of travel international. Korea trip for me can add up alot if you add all the fee, hotel, and air ticket. I will have a consultation with him soon and see what he say about my eyes and nose and I decided from there.

Have anyone hear of him and got surgery from him, please share your info. TY!!!