BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm....after reading the forums' remarks about bkdy, indeed it set me on big doubts. There are good feedbacks too as u can see...I thought of consulting more doctors rather then just bkdy. But this fact u can't deny, bkdy does reply emails fast enough to clear the patient's enquiries. At least u get the answers. I did send in some emails with my photos to some other clinics. Either no replys or super slow in replying, But im surprised that some, doctors aint the ones reply but consultants instead. (sry not pinpointing to anyone n no names mentioned) But still, thanks to the consultants who clear my doubts in some issues.
One little issue , I felt abit offended that there's not much privacy in such issues.
At least all my emails directed to dr kim bkdy is only read by him and not consultants.

As what u mentioned, alot of discredits. kind of obvious what competitors are trying to do. no offense .

Peace.:smile:

anna n ej???? the nurses at bkdy?

oh! haha i don't know them n have not meet them yet. :lol::lol::lol:

Hi all,
I think I posted a while back looking for a buddy. I'm going to korea this march 26 and will be staying for one week. Anyone interested in sharing hotel cost, please let me know. I promise I'm very supportive as well :smile:

Hello everyone,

I am a new member and I want to have a double eyelid surgery in korea in this summer. I have been searching for a lot of clinics and have seen so many comments on different clinics so I dont know which one is good on double eyelid surgery. I have came across OZ, BK, VIP, ITEM, IAAN, etc..but I dont know which one is good. So if any of you know or have done anything in these clinics, please let me know how do you feel about these above clinics. My eyes are really small and I want it to be bigger so if you can please help me.;). Thanks a lot and my email address is [email protected]

Thank you a lot.

I kind of agree.

There's a few people who heavily advertise on this forum, saying that they're not. But it's obvious, haha. =P

Regardless, her results came out great

Hey Jenny

My name is Nicole and I plan to go to Korea in the summer to get my double eyelid done. How was BK according to your visit? The reason I ask because I heard they are very busy and kinda rush with their jobs so I am kinda afraid. If you can, please talk to me about your experience at BK. Thank you so much.

Hello dear ! I think you're gonna get confused with so many clinics! Try to stick to one - three, if you're only getting your eyes done, you can pick teiums, Jewellry (for dramatic results) , regen and banobagi produces natural results IMO

dear all, i've been hearing and reading from respectable media pieces that korea does indeed practice very serious price discrimination against foreigners, especially since the korean law does not provide protection for foreigners against price discrimination, malpractice, or even patient record privacy. for those of you with experience, can you pls share/advise as to how you went about ensuring fair procedure costs? and for those of you who've hired local guide (especially zoe), do they help in keeping the doctors' quotes realistic/fair? i worry because i read that local guides tend to get significant kickbacks (proportional to clinic earnings from patient) from bringing business to clinics, and so it is not in their best interest to help foreign patients bargain fair prices. any thoughts/advice?

Just to clear some misunderstandings,

I speak what I've experienced. I was a patient who wanted to get my surgeries done at BK too. But I wasn't comfortable with the doctor and decided to try ITEM.

I didnt spend much time trying to find out about other clinics because I feel that I should trust my instinct and not what other people think about the clinics. My research was only solely leaning on BK until I knew about ITEM.

I met the doctors and I felt comfortable and I went ahead with my surgery. When I came back from Seoul, I met patients who are interested in getting surgeries done or had already done them. Some were patients who had their eyes done in BK and had to go for a revision. Some of their results were nice. I've also heard from this patient that the doctor she requested for didnt performed the surgery for her.

I dont understand why are some of you trolling when I am merely helping and sharing my experiences. I hope to keep all these threads drama-free and help out all the girls/guys to being even more beautiful.

And why would I "ADVERTISE" clinics that I've never been to? Of course I've to share my experience with ITEM because I have only had my surgeries done that.

Hello
Thank you for recommend these clinic but have you try them and I can't find the website address for jewelry clinic.

Hello
Your eyes are beautiful. I really like it. My eyes are very small so I don't know if the result will turn out to be like yours. Do you speak Korean and how do you communicate when you get to Korea. I am looking forward to your message. Thank you.