BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will you be going alone? i suggest you hire zoe, shes really really good. if you look back many posts, many forum members recommend her service and her service is not expensive and extremely worth the money.

she can tell you and recommend good nose surgeons for your condition
[email protected]

p.s i am not working with/for her. just my 2 cents worth

i forgot to mention, she can write good english and converse(according to previous forum posts by members) .

if you're going in april~ please join me! the more the merrier ~

she is charging for 100,000krw / day, she will only bring you to 3 clinics of your choice.
for example, if you go to banobagi,regen and id clinic and then back to banobagi, it will be counted as 3 clinics.

or you can engage her at 10,000krw per hour, i have asked her if she can assure me that the doctor that does my consultation would be the doctor that performs the surgery for me . and she was able to assure me that :biggrin:

and from the other forum members who had engaged her mentioned that she does free follow-ups after the surgery!

hey caitlin,

100,000 is pretty steep.. have you heard of kara? she only charges about 30,000 / day.
ill be gone in a few weeks so looks like we'll be missing each other!

hi, intend to go Feb 2012 too
probably can be travel and share accomodation cost too

Hi, yes .
may i knw when u ll be gg korea?

Hi reiyuna, can I hv Kara contact/email? Thanks

Hi, I am gg on 22 Feb. Air tkt purchased and hotels bked. How abt u? R u gg alone?

hi lv, will you post B&A pictures? what procedures did you get and how long was the consultation? what payment method did you use? was it painful / did it hurt at any time during the surgery?

thanks~!

also has anyone been to or seen reviews about designerps? i heard they don't speak english but their B&A pics are gorgeous.. :wondering

Hello,

May I also have the contact of Kara?

Tks.