BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

i suggest doing some digital imaging to see what you would look like with just jaw surgery. if you think your face looks balanced, then tell them that you don't want the zygoma surgery.
its possible that they may be right about the zygoma surgery.
its all relative though, so if you think you look good without it, then don't get the surgery.
imo, high cheekbones look nice but some ppl like the rounded oval look (which i think looks a bit strange)
it might look a bit strange having wide cheekbones and a narrow jaw, but some ppl naturally have that shape and it can look good as well

so do some digital imaging (the bk clinic has a free photo simulation service on their website) and think about your aesthetic goals, whether your face will be balanced, and then make your decision

you can also email your pics to many clinics (even if you don't plan on going there) and asking for their opinion

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's Korea. Every culture has their idea of what beauty is. A lot of people get these contouring surgeries there, which is probably why they feel free to suggest it. But in the US it's almost unheard of. So if you don't think you need it, and never thought about it before, just ignore them and get what you want done.

I do agree that if you get mandible reduction, there are cases where you'd want to balance the face out with the cheekbones as well. But 9/10 when I look at people who want their faces slimmed, I don't see a need for it?

I m still soucing for accomendation & air ticket. My date is open, are u sg?

We can chat further if u r nearby!

With companion not so scary, especially in a foreign country with communication breakdown!

As for seoul sky, they do have a website with english sub. I have email them and I got reply and I m quite satisfied but still have not compare any clinc yet.

I m meeting BK, Dr Kim for consulting in SG, care to join me on this sun?

Cheers!

But I have to let you know, BK charge higher than Seoul Sky, although both do have Chinese & English speaking staff, but bad review for BK, especially after opt, no one will take care of you.

I probably will choose Seoul Sky, unless there is recommendation.

Dear doki chan,
The doctor is right most of the time, but because these emails are usually replied by consultant's (yes they may just wanna introduce you more procedures) .
My take is, go there, do a bone scan and then from that point, the doctor can suggest whether you need zygoma reduction or not. Because it is so true that once you have reduced your jaw bone, your zygoma may look big and that you may feel uncomfortable with your new look like "why didn't the doctor insist I reduce my cheekbones as well, isn't he supposed to know best" .
It's expensive, but go to the clinic and work out a budget. Prioritize .. Skip the rhino and concentrate on a nicer face line?

This is just my opinion :P

Thank you!
HAHA , I be heading in to Seoul this April :smile:
I think it's just me, we Asians should love our button noses :smile: but of course if really its too huge or anything odd, i wouldn't disagree to rhinoplasty :smile: its a personal choice .
And I've read through many forums (p.s a little of a stalker in the making) haha
And I've come across many people going for nose revision.. So I always discourage people from altering them in the first place.

How about you :smile:

Hey yes, am from sg and will be gg on first week of April as well.

Just realized I have less than 10 days to my surgery! ahahhaa.

K guys, I rem I said I will write more. Is there any questions for me? If not, I can write more one shot after my surgery on 12th March :smile:

Hi Belsim, have you book any air + hotel?

I have figure out air + hotel if I m heading to Seoul Sky Hospital.

What is your interest, mine nose rhino only.

So u going to join me to see BK first this sun at night?

Yup had air and hotel arranged
Had seen BK before . Doesnt really interest me .
Getting eyes and fat injection done . Considering nose, not confirm

Ok. Which clinc u choose? I m curious.

May I know which hotel and the date, if can match with you, then we can accompany each other.

I think I most probably take Sky, the lady had followed up with me.

Exactly it's so good~~~! but it's hard to determine if the pictures are real
will you be visiting? please let me know how it goes