BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Awesome ! But why'd you settle with regen even thought they cost more? :biggrin:
Because of their service ?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am asking some frds from korea as well.. Please do let me know which one you'll end up with!! thanks!!:sunnies

did u try consultation with Oz for their fat grafting since i've been reading alot about how good dr.park is..

Because I wanted everything done in 1 clinic. :P I do not know how Teuims is with nose therefore I stick with Regen.

Since I am paying more (they say cos I asked for the chief doc) I e-mailed them asking for perks like free pickup from airport, special rates at their affiliated hotel and free pumpkin juice throughout my stay. I see Regen gives out free packets of pumpkin juice to their patients sometimes.... So just ask for it :smile: Sweetly of cos.

How's ur preparation so far?

Hahah nope, IMO (only) dr park replies emails diligently and personally, good point for many.. But not so good for me because it would be a good sign that doctors are busy with operations instead of tending to queries :smile:
But yeh he's still well sort after by many of us...
I just wanna try a clinic that's v Korean

Wow!! Good to hear ~ they have free pick up???? Which are the special rate hotels! Omg please share them with me!!
Email me ; [email protected]

let me know how ur trip goes!!! im lookin hard for a ps place.. pls let me know any recommendation if u hear any in korea!!

Dear Seikei,

I can't wait to hear your part 2 and able to see ur after pics! :smile:

Just got the reply from Regen through Zoe. Words in blue is Regen's and Zoe's reply.

I went to Regen and asked those questions for you. The answer from Ms. Kye is below:

1) Does Regen provide free transport services from airport to hotel?
--The free transport services are only for somebody who does facial contouring surgeries or big surgeries.

2) Is there any special hotel rates through Regen for me? Any free guesthouse stay for first few days?
--JW-marriott and Imperial palace hotels have speial rates through Regen, after discount, it's about 200,000KRW/per night.
Other hotels have no special relation with Regen and Regen has no guesthouse.

3) Does Regen provide free esthetics services like facial during my recovery time?
--Free esthetics services is only for someone who does facial contouring surgeries.

4) All my pumpkin juice and medicine is included in the quote right? No more hidden costs?
--Pumpkin juice and medicine in the clinic are all included in the quote. But the medicine you need to take for 1 week when you go back to hotel, that you need to get from pharmacy. It costs about 50,000KRW.

I also asked the discount about the pirce for you again, there is the answer from Ms Kye:
Dr Kim woo jeong is the chief Dr in Regen. If you want to get surgery done by him, there is no more discount. She believes she already gave you the best price she can. She wants you to understand that everyone has a different case, so the price will be all different. If you still worry about the price, she said if you choose any another Dr, not Dr Kim, she can give you a little bit more discount. But the price for Dr Kim that she gives to you is fixed and she personally recommeds you get surgery by Dr Kim. Because she believes Dr Kim is the best in Regen for nose and eye surgeries.
She also wants me to tell you, instead of giving you more discount, she would like to try to give 1 free esthetics service if the schedule is OK. She will let you know once you come to Korea again.

Best wishes,
Zoe

Well... at least I get 1 free facial because I asked! :smile: Better than nothing.

thinking to get something done from april - may :P still planning it out, wanna do more research before i decided to go.. ><

Wow! That's a lot of great info. Thanks for sharing but $200 a night after discount!!!! Dang. That's so expensive.

[/B]

Im from Sg. Interested in visiting Jewellery and Banobagi for jaw reduction, eye and maybe nose surgery. Anyone from Singapore want to go together in early May and split hotel and translator costs?

Yeah... I didn't know I even needed two jaw surgery since I don't even have underbite. They told me I would look super pretty after though. :P
I'm trying to get an appointment with ITEM but not responding my email.
I got an appointment with BK and I am kinda worried after reading reviews from here about BK, but I can't waste my time just waiting so I will search around.