BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

heheh thank you~ glad it had been some sort of help :smile:
EVchain guest house, nakseogdae branch is near gangnam, about 6-7 train stations away, if you really want to stay near the clinic, it'd be expensive and they will only have hotels there unless you're talking about the clinic's guest house

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Caitlinlim,

What's ur suggestions for primary nose job? By any chance u know their rate or range? ;)

actually if the clinics are interested they can pay her commission behind your back ( and she raise prices slightly/ recommend the clinic ), so girls pls be careful?

Thanks for the advice! nose surgery -primary :smile: any recommendations?

hi caitlinlim,
i wonder is banobagi has a great job on double eyelid too? because banobagi seem using the different method (double embedding) to get the double eyelid, which is the advance method to avoid loosening double eyelid after the long term. i'm not sure other clinics using this method or others.
besides, may i know incision method is it same as double embedding method? confuse~ pls advice.. :smile:

haha, i'm confused too, but there are always new procedures and fancy terms coming out every year. i suggest you have a talk with a few good doctors..
because every eye is different, some have thin skin while the other may have thicker lids. incision is effective for thick lidded patients. but then again there are doctors who can perform non-incision on thick lidded patients.

Good luck :smile:

okay it's just my advice ah!
these are my findings

- Migo creates nice nose based on their surgery reviews and i liked how they turn out natural and proportionate

- Banobagi also creates nice nose but they are always done with forehead argumentation to create the nice side profile so i don't know exactly how they look like with just rhinoplasty

- Regen, their doctors seem to have held many rhinoplasty workshops (according to their website). they turned out okay (IMO), i prefer bano's
but they'd won many awards and seemed really professional..hmmm

- Shimian, dr jung....seemed really famous but many bad reviews regarding service

again, please pick a doctor you feel will help you achieve the results you want.

REGISTERING AT NAVER OR DAUM
http://finaldegree.net/how-to-sign-up-at-naver-for-foreigners-2011/
http://finaldegree.net/how-to-sign-up-at-daum-for-foreigners/

if you find any reviews on any clinic on naver please post a google translated version and a link here :smile:

go to http://translate.google.com
paste the website address, and press translate. then you can navigate an english version of the page even after going to different links

Yeh I agree:smile:
But I don't know , somehow I trust her...
Just gotta know your rights as customer.. Can actually know how they charge their own people.. If you're worried about the price, can actually like say tell them
"I'm interested in zygoma and mandible reduction, what's the best price? (if not within your budget) can you give free procedure "

Thank you caitlinlim and surgeryaddict,

I just got replied from ID and ITEM,
ID quotes me the costs for two-jaw surgery is 16,000,000-17,000,000 KRW. (1 US$ = 1,124KRW), i havent get the quotes from ITEM yet, but the dr Chung wonjin just reply and asking for my facial picture. Both of these clinics dont provides guesthouse. They just gonna recommended nearby hotel.
Well it's quite over my budget for now, so if anyone have done 2-jaw surgery before, plz help me out? Grreattly appreciated.

hahah i am still not decided with the clinic yet!
and i'm super excited~ btw i'd replied your pm already~~~

Hi Ziyi,

Can you tell little more about your surgery? What was happen with the consultation at ID. and how much it cost for your surgery/ total cost for the trip in Korea? thank you for your concerns. Best

Hi Shane77

Did you have your consultation at ID clinic? and did you get any inquiry for 2 jaw surgery anywhere else beside ID? Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone!

Since i've been receiving alot from this forum the past year or so, i'm going to write about my experience n korea. BTW im a 20 year old male. I was naturally born with double eyelids but they are hidden by drooping skin and fats (probably left from when i was 90kg lol). So i decided on a small tapered crease before i went to korea and thought that i would definitely need the incision method to excise the skin and fats. I visited two clinics.

1) Banobagi

The doctor i consulted with was doctor Park Sang-Eun. He said that i should not get the incision method as i had deep set eyes and if i removed fats, my eyes would look sunken in in the future. He recommended that i get the double embedding method to create a line that was higher than my existing natural eyelid. He poked around with a toothpick thingy but the crease looked really high. I told him that the crease he was making with the toothpick was really high and it was making me look sleepy. He understood and tried making a lower crease. I insisted on having only 1mm. He tried multiple times with the toothpick to make a smaller crease and when he finally made a small crease he smiled and sighed (obviously in relief) lol. The doctor did not speak english, but he was really friendly and willing to talk. i had my english translator and the clinic's chinese consultant with me.

2) Regen

The next clinic i went to was Regen. It was really crowded and customers at the clinic looked really really good. I consulted with Dr Kim Woo Jung. Once i stepped into his room he stood up and greeted me and pulled the chair inviting me to sit. Really nice guy. I told him what i wanted for my eyes and he started poking around with the toothpick. He too suggested the non-incision method. He said that guys should avoid the incision because we cannot cover the scars with makeup. He also recommended slight epi for my eyes to get a better result. Dr kim too did not speak english but he was very honest in telling me that i did not need other surgeries that i consulted him for.

In the end, i chose banobagi as i was getting a lip reduction there too and because of the good reviews. On the day of the surgery (yesterday) doctor park came in with the toothpick thing again and started to design the crease. I emphasized over and over for a small crease. I noticed he was rather meticulous in making the design as he took quite a long time trying to ensure both eyes were symmetrical. The local anaesthetic injections hurt quite bad and the injections were injected twice in different locations in both eyes. Other than that the operation did not hurt and i only felt slight pinching. I noticed during the operation laser was used on my eyes but im not sure what for =/.. Gonna ask the doctor when i see him on the 13th for a follow up... There was no pain at all after the operation.

Im on the 2nd day of surgery and im rather worried about my results =(. My eyes still seem rather assymetrical and rather puffy and still slightly drooping (although not as much as before the surgery).Hopefully it's because of the swelling. Will update soon! =)

My translator was also Zoe and she was extremely helpful and patient and willing to give her personal advice to me. Her rates are also really reasonable for the amount of time she spends bringing you to clinics.

I am seriously thinking of going to consultations first before deciding anything else, I am thinking of banobagi, small face, jewelry and ID, have you booked yours yet?