BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

hey sorry it took me so long to reply. dr lee knows some english and although mira may not be very prompt with emails, she speaks pretty ok english and will translate if required.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi reddelicious,

Thank you!!
Thanks so very much for the detailed account.

It sounds like you knew what you wanted and you went to the one that suited you the most!! Hope your recovery is going well, and keep us updated with photos.

I wish you a speedy recovery so you can go out, do some sightseeing & shopping.

A few years back my aunt me around Seoul to different clinics to get consultations for the double-eyelid surgery. I got sort of irritated by everyone trying to completely try to reconstruct my eye area (things like make my eye opening wider) when I just wanted to have the fold and stay as close to my natural facial features as possible.

I ended up finding a place called WonJin by chance because apparently the doctor is part of my extended-extended family (:thinking:) and it ended up being a great experience. They do a very thorough consultation and will gladly negotiate prices with you. I have their website on hand: www.parkwonjin.co.kr and I think they have an english site too.

The environment of the clinic is VERY luxurious (Think nail polish stocked waiting rooms - a first in my experience) As for english-speaking, I'm not totally sure on that one since I dealt with them in Korean, but I would imagine they would have translational services of some sort.

Hi, i just joined and was also planning to go to Seoul this month or in September to have double eyelid surgery. I'm vietnamese so it would be great i can find a travelbuddy that speaks the language.

What did you got done? Can you send me a before and after pic? Please PM me.

Thank you so much for your very detailed experience with the clinics! I hope your pleased with the result of your recent surgery. I have been speaking with REAL COSMETIC and they are taking ages to get back to me with estimates. Maybe they can't be stuffed to get back to me because I am not looking to go to Korea until 2012. Did you find Banobangi clean? How long from your first consultation until your surgery? Did you stay at the clinic over night for recovery and then back to your hotel or do they just take you back to the hotel? How about the medicine do they give you some for recovery?

I look forward to your reply! :smile:

Hi Kiwilola

I finally got a response from REAL, I had to call them and get estimate it really is more of a guide in terms of the price. They said they need an actual consult in person to give me a good price.
Here is the guide: For Rhinoplasty - $3000USD

EYELID: $2000USD incision method

Fat reduction on face : $1500 USD
Breast Augmentation: Between $8000 to $10,000USD.

Have you guys heard of this place http://english.hus-hu.com/sub/dermatology_clinic/dermatology_clinic.html ? Apparently they're really popular for skin treatments like laser. I was thinking of getting some skin rejuvenation as well when I am in Korea for my surgeries and came across this site. Anyone been here? They do all the celebrities.. must be good?

Hi dear,

How's Banobagi? I am looking for double eyelid surgery and removal of dimples if possible. I just did nose revision with Dr Jung and Fat Grafting on forehead and cheek with Dr Jang at Shimmian. The fat grafting did not really give me the satisfied result that I wanted. But the nose, still okay at the moment. It's still swelling. You are still in Seoul? Email me at [email protected] :smile:

Hi everyone,

I have my nose eyes done in last April. I feel a little responsible to share my secret. I have it done as BOM plastic surgery hospital in the same stress with BK Youngdong , but 3 blocks away. It has fully service: dental, nose, breast, eyes but famous for nose and non-surgery ptosis. I don't remember its address, but you can find out from google. Very professional and caring, not like any other clinics in this forum, it is hospital for local people. Advised me do higher bridge, but finally give a natural with slimmer bridge and more defined tip, good for primary case. Very pleased with the final result. Hope it a helped advice.

Hi guys! I created this account after reading this topic, Im planning to do a eyelid surgery. But after reading ur comments I felt very confused,there are too many Clinic, I don't really know which one I should take :S , can somebody help me?
Btw , I've heard that many of you really recommend VIP's clinic and I'm thinking about to do my eyelids surgery there, have anyone done an eyelid surgery there? :smile:

I'm considering double-eyelid surgery as well...and I just recently started doing research on clinics in Korea. So far I'm leaning more towards Banobagi and Real.

I haven't emailed or called yet for any consultations since I don't have any set plans for visiting Korea, but if anyone can email me their story for either one of these clinics for the eye surgery, it would be very much appreciated.:biggrin:

Email: [email protected]

hi Ladies,

I ahve just emailed Doc Kim and they replied within 12 hrs..i find the price rather steep and its only indicative.

May i know if he is gd or overrated?

I be doing revison dbl eyelid and revison nose tip .

I am deciding between him and Wishclin taipei's doc chuang but i am still wiating for doc chuang's reply.

My idea look is Michele Reis's eyes and nose..im concerned that if i choose Doc kim ,he might make me look too korean more then Michele Reis.

I am form Singapore so i think going to taipei is cheaper in a way right?

Hope to hear som feedbacks !
:biggrin:
Thanks alot ladies:smile: