BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi Mrs He,

I've been to Wish Clinic in Taipei. My friends did their surgery there before.
XXX

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those postings had done long time ago, hahaha. BTW, I wanna talk about :woot:Wonjin. :happydance:This clinic is bigger and more specialized than OZ or BK. That's ineresting I saw many of people have done in Wonjin clinic but nobody put any information in here.
btw, if someone in interested in surgeries at wonjin aesthetic surgery clinic just email me at XXXX

hi reddelicious, i am interested in going to banobagi for nose, may i know how is yours recovering right now? and is dr lee good at achieving natural yet define nose results? if possible, do you mind sharing your before and after nose pics? im very very interested but im contemplating going to korea or to singapore for dr woffles wu. need some enlightenment :sad: thanks alot in advance!!

Hello,
I join this forum because i read your posting..Do you mind if i ask you some detail question regarding your experience? since i am new and i am not eligible to receive any private message, can u send me through private email? XXXX

Hi Goaroundworld!
have you done an eyelid surgery at Wonjin?
Im very curious when I saw their website but I couldn't see the before and after pictures there if you've done eyelidsurgery can you send the before and after picture to me please? :smile:

Hi Amalee,

I will be around from 3-11 Sept for eyelids surgery. It will be great to visit these clinics together.

Hi Vallerina, i dnt have private messaging...can i have an email address to contact you so that we can discuss further? Thanks.

Hey Amalee,

I don't have PM feature either, XXX so we can discuss about the upcoming trip. Have you booked your ticket already?

Hi guys! Im also vietnamese but Im currrently living in Sweden. I also want to do my eyelid surgery in Korea but unfortunately my summerholiday ended for some days ago so I'm back to school, Im planning to do mine when I have christmas holiday buhuhu because I really want to do my eyelidsurgery in Korea but I don't know anyone there.
But If you guys do the eyelid surgery next month can you please send me before and after picture if its don't bother you guys ? If have to show it to my parents because they didn't want me to travel to korea alone just for doing an eyelid surgery .
/ Sandra

I'm planning to get a nose job in Korea too around January!! I want to get my nose done in United States but I haven't found a qualified asian nose surgeon.

XXX

Hey! I'm planning to go to korea around january 2012.. but I dont want to go alone.
I'm a new member XXX
I'm looking for a buddy to go with because I don't speak korean and I don't want to go alone.

hey im vietnamese as well plz check ur vistor message board, and i will be in korea this sep 19 for my primary nose job

Hi, I am vietnamese. I will go to Seoul for double eyelid surgery on this September. Are you go to Korea or not. Please email me on: XXXX *Don't post your email address on a public forum, unless you like to receive a lot of spam

Thanks