BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi, new on the forum

I'm planning on going to Korea around mid-February for eyes, nose, and jaw reduction and staying there for ~2 weeks. I wonder if this is enough time for recovery? Has anyone got surgery done of these three areas in one visit?

I'm planning on going to VIP, Banobagi and REGEN.

I'm kind of iffy about using silicone for nose augmentation because of the higher rate of infection and possible protrusion/movement. From what I've read, it seems that using autologous tissue would be more safer in comparison. There's the use of rib cartilage but I saw pictures of the procedure and it looks really scary and dangerous. They basically cut a big hole in that area, imo, it's pretty extreme. I'm not surprised that VIP would charge a lot for that because it's another surgical procedure itself. Initially I was thinking of doing it but after seeing how it's done I'm going to look for another alternative.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,
I plan to go on 1-5 of feb, do you wish to go earlier? we can buddy up :smile:
are you intend to go alone as well?

WOW.... 9500 USD for rhinoplasty??? Just for the nose bridge and nose tip with the rib cartilage? That is really really high.... As I wrote earlier on, I did my nose bridge and the tip for 3,500 USD at Wonjin. I think the price you were quoted was incredibly high...... I went to Wonjin with my Korean friend so that wonjin can quote me local korean patient price. and Wonjin was much bigger than other clinics that I visited such as regen, grand, banobagi.

hello, and happy new year to all! can anyone please advise on the best time to do plastic surgery in korea both traffic-wise and weather-wise? i read here that december is a high season. is it the busiest all-year, and what other periods should we avoid? also, is there a difference in terms of weather's effect on body/healing? is it better to do surgeries in certain weather? thanks much for any advice offered and best of luck to all!

Hey there,

I think its better to do it when the weather is not warm in order to prevent inflammation due to the heat. Yea, i think it s a high season in winter because of the winter vacation. Maybe try in march or smtg?

hannah thanks so much for sharing! i'm curious about this also: i've also heard that cold weather can be troublesome - i.e., pain-inducing -- for recovery of certain procedures, rhinoplasty being one. how was your experience, or did you recover in mild temperatures? thanks for your input!

Hannah Lai, do you mind to share your pictures with me? I would love to have more options when I go there this month. my email: [email protected]. thanks!

Ah, I'm going on Feb 14, I requested vacation from work in advance.
My mom is coming with me. Are you going by yourself?
And you're only staying in Korea for about 4 days? What are you getting done?

Hey! What clinic are you going to? If I can get booked in I was thinking of Wonjin for Jan 15th...What are you getting done and where are you staying?

Hey!! :smile: I have not decided yet.. but I'm flying to Korea on the 11th.
i'm going to over 10 clinics for consultation, considering REGEN, Dream, Grand, Banobagi, Shimmian and VIP and coanco.kr ... haha... paraniod...

By the 15th... i hope i have already done my surgery will be recovering.. but we can meet up.. most probably i'll have to go back for dressing/ stich removal.

I'm staying at www.evchain.com at the Naekseongdae location.. it's not exactly central but near enough to Apjugong and Gangnam... also it's cheap.. approx 40 usd for 2.5 weeks.

oops sorry i meant 40usd/night for 2.5 weeks stay... lol my bad

Great! You seem so much more prepared that me lol. It would be great to have a travel buddy especially from Canada. Are you flying Korean Air?

I wanted to look into DREAM clinic as well. So my top options are Wonjin and Dream.

I'm from Malaysia too! I'm planning to do my nose in Seoul in March as January will be too cold for me. Anyone is going in March? :smile: