BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so apparently dr jung from shimmian also uses rib to do rhinoplasty...

he warned me that there are more risks to using donated rib (which I would like to use cause I do NOT want a scar), and this is what he wrote:

1) It is littel more dangerous for side effects than self-rip.
2) The re-absorption rate is 30%-100%, depending on the person, which is much higher than self-rib. So it is not suitable for bridge.
3) After re-absorption, nose bridge can be lower like before sugerry, so it requires revision to make new bridge, using self-rip,
4) goretex and autogenous dermis transplant .
5) The re-absorption only occur from 3month to 12month after surgery.

Usually scar will be obscure within 6 month after your operation. if you don't have keloid constitution.
Also, We will be able to make simmilar nose you want.

I did inquire about what makes it a "little" more dangerous than using self rib and am still awaiting his reply.

....and I thought rib was most suitable for bridge?!

Surgeon doctors do ask for 10% tax for any plastic surgery for patients, if you pay by cash then I think you can save the 10% tax money. Also, what I've been told by my Korean friend, the government thinks plastic surgery is unnecessary and it is the most rapid growth industries in Korea. it is an opportunity for Govt. to make some money!!!

Actually I'm waiting for my working visa in US. Once I got it, I will go Korea asap. My plan is end of this month. I don't think the weather is that bad, I prefer to go on this time, so I can travel in cold weather with the mask on. Nobody will pay attention on you since everyone is wearing thick and covered clothes.

I'm probably staying at Kim Guesthouse or if not, then I ll be staying at a hotel in gangnam. It ll be nice if we all can stay at the same hotel. :smile:

ya, I also waiting for her reply..not sure if there is any other translator?

Actually I was in another clinic doing my fat grafts & prp, they never charge me 10% tax at all. But when I go to other other clinics they claim that there is the 10% charge and made me pay in cash, it's impossible for me to carry over 10k cash to korea....u know....i donno what the hell they are thinking feel like i am beening rip off out this 10% so called tax as for their visa fees.

hey thanks for sharing ur price, they gave me the same time as well 9500 USD! WOw for 3500 USD, they take your rib cartilage too????

hi dear , when u gals go to korea, can i join ??

No i didnt use a rib cartilage but i used ear cartilage as well. I dunno why people are so into using the rib cartilage. The most common procedure for the nose tip is rather ear cartilage. You use rib cartilage only if you dun have enough cartilage in your ears.