BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi, I just returned from Korea like a month ago but I didn't manage to get my surgery done cuz it was the peak period. Anyways, you can get around with minimal Korean. I would advice you to get a handbook for getting around. As for the clinics you I'm not sure which ones you're going to but I went for a consultation at item and the doctor speaks good english while the nurse spoke minimal. It would help if you spoke chinese too.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mettanguyen,

I speak a little korean, so there wasnt any difficulties communicating. ^^
When do you plan to go Korea? I'll be there in March :smile:

Hi QiuQiu,

Did you came across the short hair nurse who speaks chinese?

The hospitals in Seoul charge Botox by area. In this case, we don't even know how much they inject. Has anyone done Botox with them? Are we told how many ccs they've injected? Do they inject their Korean Botox instead of the US Allergan?
If you've ever had Botox in a plastic surgery clinic in Seoul, please share!

I'm also thinking of getting botox done but is very afraid of the aftermath. Where do you plan to have your botox injected?

This is quite amazing , but Zoe was mentioning that Jewellry is a smaller clinic than banobagi or regen ...
You can try

http://www.jewelryps.kr/modules/board/bd_view.html?no=37&ca=&id=01_10_01&or=bd_order&al=asc&p=3

Probably in August cuz I hear the weather's perfect. I have to check whether it's the peak period though. I don't want to get caught in it again. LOL

Thank you for replying so fast. I will go to Korea in July. Do you think I should have a translator since I don't know how to speak Korean at all? And if so then do you know any that you can recommend me to. ;) thank you so much

Thank you for replying. Since it sounds like you know about plastic surgeons in Korea then can you name some clinics that do good double eyelid surgery. Thank you. And do you know any translator in there that can help me because I only know how to speak English and Vietnamese. Thank you so much. :smile:

Hmmm I think you should be able to travel around without speaking Korean. Like in their subway stations they have it in english too. Depending on what you plan to do, maybe there isnt a need to hire a translator. Some koreans speak minimal english.. are you going there alone?

I think its not. My friend told me their peak periods are end of the year. like december~february. I havent tried going during their peak periods...must be really busy?

Yeah... I went in January and so happens it's their school holidays so the clinics were full! They couldn't squeeze me in so I have to make another trip now.