BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

shane, you mean dr.Shin, Yong Ho or dr.Yoon, Jung Ho at BK?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Ferramax,

i don't know which clinic told you that your nose will easily get infected again in the future if you decide to redo your nose. base on personal experience, infection are usually the case of poor hygiene on the part of the surgeon or the patient. as long as the surgeon properly sterilise the equipment before the procedure, your chance of having an infection is pretty minimal. of course you have to watch out for your own hygiene as well. just wait until your infection has clear up before doing your nose again. proper precaution is usually 3 to 6 months after you had your transplant removed.

i made my appointment via email. they ask for a deposit to reserve the guest house. i pretty much have my mind set to do my eyelid at BK. so it was just a matter of negotiating the price. my surgeon for my eyelid is not Dr kim. so i'm not really sure how useful the arrival of Dr kim to malaysia will be to you. every surgeon practice their own method and technique when it comes to doing ps. so i can't guarantee you that the surgical technique that Dr ho employed will be the same as Dr Kim.

my eyelid is recovering pretty good. there is still some minor redness hidden under the fold, but its not noticable unless seen from up close. i still apply the medication on a daily basis to reduce any sign of scaring and swelling. but everything is coming along really great.

i was given sedation through needle IV which put me to sleep for a while. when i woke up 10 minute after, the area around my eye is already numb. so i was completely awake through out the entire procedure. i was aware of the cutting, but i did not feel any pain. there were slight pressure at time but its tolerable. i wouldn't worry too much about the pain. i would be more concern about the result. i would say that the pain for me is non exsitence. but then this isn't my first eyelid surgery. i can assure you that the pain is very, very minimal.

its always best to do a a face to face consultation with the surgeon. he will know more on what is needed to be done when he see you in person. no, its not Dr oh. its Dr Shin Yong Ho. i had magic epi done when i didn't even know that i need it. so the surgeon will tell you what you need as oppose to what you want.

you usually have to pay a deposit to reserve your guest house, but i didn't. i only pay for everything once i reach the clinic. the guest house is alright i guess. not a luxury hotel and its not the cleanest guest house i ever stayed in. but there is free wife and a fridge. the best thing about it is that its only walking distance from the clinic. so you save a ton of money on transportation.

hope this help.

Hi kiwilola,

Yeah I think 12 days is enough. I stayed for 19 days when I had my nose and eyes done. I was already looking fine on the 10th day. So there shouldn't be a problem.

Swelling will be really serious on the 2nd~7th day. When are you visiting Seoul and when are you visiting your family in HK?

Hi kiwilola, i see u wanted get cosmetic surgery done in korea? where r u planning to get it done?
coz im thinking of doing double eyelid in march or may staying for 2weeks maybe . do u hv place to stay?im thinking of guest room.
wud u like to join me?i am actually living in hk.

Hi .
My name is Daniel , I plan to korea this mar and VIP for my eye and nose job. please tell me what hotel close to VIP and how we eat there for first few days with the band over the face . thank alot
Daniel .

Hi everyone.
I plan to go Korean for my eyes and nose job. I have read most of everything here , it help alot. there are something I still want to know ,
from the airport where should we go to find the hospital or clinic (close to each other) and what hotel shold we stay . after done, how we eat ( I mean with the band over the face ) how we go out or order or what ? I go by myself.
Please help, my trip in few weeks. thank

Sinman, i still have not planned when to go, but actually "i really want to do it quick" cus my droppy skin on my eyelid is getting worse, LOL. I am in US, but i m still waiting for one of my friends in hk who wants to go w/me as well. We still have no clues when to go = (
Which clinic are u going to have your double eyelid surgery done? When are u going? U haev friends to go w/u or just by yourself? Ppl told me to rent a "guest house / studio" is way much cheaper than to rent a hotel. I will let u know if i m going...but so far, still no idea when.

hi xvx666,

yes, i received their reply yesterday. btw did you get your nose done in open method like open up your nose or closed incision just small cut in the nasal? if is open method how long it takes you to have all stitches removed? did the doctor removed it at once or twice?

Hi Missy. thank you for telling me that . ya, we can stay in the guest house for few days, but I have lot of thing with me, I will go Vietnam after that .don't know have enough place in guest house.
BK sent me email this morning , the nose $6000. the eyes almost like that, so it cost about 12000 for nose and eye only, kind of alot . my nose and eyes are not bad, just want to make them better. I don't think it will be big job . I want to find some more hospitals, it good if I can be there first and go checking around.

Hi Resona, how much do we have to pay for translation ? how we go to see different clinic ? same day ? by taxi ? walk in ? I go there next month, doing home work now. thank

Yes I am going by myself.
I really wana get this done any time in march or april , better in march..
I am planning to go to Oz or banobagi. let see , coz i wanted to.consult the doctors first .
I been to Korea last month , i could of done that earlier urgh!
plz let me kno whether u wana join together live in guest house!

Open method. I removed my stitches on the 7th day. Removed it all at once :smile: