BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Sooo do let me know again yeah? Mu plan would be 10-21. And i have a translator with me so all will be good. If u want to meet up at the airport let me know. I'll be having consultation with 2 docs! ); compare and make the decisoon

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's great! do consultations cost money? for my dates, i will have consultations on Monday the 12th and have the operation Tuesday the 13th. Banobagi and ITEM hopefully. That's my narrowed down list :smile: Likely Banobagi..

i'll be flying from Hong Kong (spending a few days there beforehand with relatives). booked a room at Goodstay Nobless Yeoksam Hotel through agoda.com

Consultations free! Maybe we could meet up!

If u go with alot of people, the doctor would be too confused and you wont get the best care.

Hi snowlicious, who will you be goin with? Do u mind meeting up there? Im alone leaving from
singapore.

Hey, have u left? Im looking for a buddy as well. Shall we leave tgth? My korean friend will be with us to help!

I am currently in Korea. I have the surgery done yesterday with one of the Directors, Dr Kim from Regen. He is a very humble man (for his status and popularity in Korea) and he was able to advise what is suitable for me alongside to working closely to what I wanted rather than just cater to what I asked for. That's the reason y I choosed HIM! P.S.: The consultant was very pushy but as a Singaporean myself, my bargaining skill did not go to waste! Wahaha... The more she is pushy, the more you can't just give in to the price she quotes. *Must understand that these consultants earn commission. Push the number down as much as possible and work according to your budget. Please bring cash so you would save on 10% VAT from the beginning and than start bargaining from there. I saved 700,000KRW (nearly SGD800!!!) with little affort! Squeeze as much as possible from them like ask for more pumpkin juices and extra cold/hot pad etc... Everything went smoothly. To my surprise, no pain at at all!!! I think reading those post saying "the eye shots are killing" are merely frightening everyone including me!!! Hahaha~