BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi everyone! First off I would like to introduce myself before I get to the point.
I am a 19 years old Chinese American girl living in NYC. I am actually really shy and nervous since this is my first time posting something in a public forum. >.<
I am interested in doing a nose job and facial contouring. But right now I am confuse on where to start on my research. I have so many questions to ask and a lot of worries to talk about too. I know that I have a long way to save money and would like some advice on where to begin.

I am also looking for friends who are willing to help me in this field. My e-mail is: xxx for anyone whose interested. :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! When will you be going? Im planning to go over early April. Looking for buddies to share support too. :smile:

Yes please bring Zoe along. She's really good and speaks excellent English and Chinese too ! And very nice :smile:
You can get her to book your consultations .

I just reached Korea! I am meeting Zoe tomorrow morning. She's bringing me to my chosen 3 clinics for consultation. It's going to be a whole day affair. lol. Shall update how I find her. :smile:

hey doki chan,
don't be nervous, i can completely relate. i suggest looking up a few clinics and requesting a consultation (via email). the doctors will most likely request a picture of you and give you their suggestions as to which procedure they'd recommend. you can request a quota from each clinic and compare their prices. if you read through this thread, you'll find a bunch of clinics and specific doctors to look for or avoid. i'm really interested in rhinoplasty and zygoma/mandibular surgery as well, and lacking the resources. i'm actually looking for a job and some people to go together.
i plan on learning some korean or going with korean friends.
let me know if you're interested!
xc

O really?!?? I'd be really interested!!!!! What's your e-mail? If not, you can e-mail me too. Mine is xxx Let's research together! :biggrin:

x

hehe okay let me know!
my friend is already there and is saying zoe is really good! i have faith in her :smile:
i will be meeting her soon this april!
update us on which clinic you'd decided to choose

hi yes, in fact many do all at once.
except i'd like to say for the face that noses should be left un-done , unless you have really serious problem with your nose like it's badly deviated or it's really huge.
because rhino has got a high risk for the need of a revision

i wouldn't recommend BK, the doctors do not care about their patient's wants. I am not saying they aren't good. Just their management is bad, they focus on marketing, prolly only the rich ones will benefit from BK because they wouldn't dare ruin their face. Also, BK is overpriced.

are you also working for BK, it seemed like you'd just bashed items on the other thread and honor BK on this thread :smile:

no pun intended

Thanks!! I already sent you an e-mail!! :biggrin: