BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I got the same message today! it's really strange. I'm leaning more towards Banobagi as their website is most professional and the pictures are really nice, have you read reviews on it. Lets talk and schedule a lot of consultations with diff clinics

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm traveling from NY, sorry for all the post...I am brand new too !

What's the website ? I'm quite keen on body contouring as well :biggrin:
Are they good in calf reductions as well

Hello! Yes I will be there with my friends!
We can meet there if you're keen?
When and where will you be staying?

The website is thebodylineps.com I believe. I want to consult Grand and banobagi as well but this clinic seems to be the best at lipo. And their clinic seems to be big and professional.
As for calf reduction, yes they have that too. Non incisional nerve blocking. According to their eng website, their doctors are even pioneers in that field but I'm NOT sure though...
Grand does Non incisional calf reduction too so if you're interested then you should consult them both.

Still no answer on eng intepreter :sad: please help !

May I know why you want revision? Do you have any implant in your nose now? I think you can go to these 2 clinics and see if you like them.

Hi betty,
i am visiting shimmian rhino clinic too. i just wanna hear them out. U wana join?

Hi guys.

It has been 12 days after my op. Everything went smoothly. I am getting used to my new nose and am very satisfied with the results. Though I know that it takes 6 months for the nose to settle to the final shape, I can visualize that it will look good.

PS (Please see my previous post on who is my doc, how much it cost and what is the procedure done. Been answering that many times already.) :coolio:

Psychological and Confidence Effect:

Absolutely great! I am able to go out without a mask after 7 days once the cast was taken out. I just put on BB cream as foundation, (Using brush to apply now that I have a delicate nose :P) blusher, lipstick and eyebrow pencil. and I went shopping and eating with a vengeance. lol. Though appetite was less than normal due to the wearing effect of local anesthetic, not complaining cos I don't mind losing some weight. (Which I did... about 3 kg) :graucho:

*Tip: If you have stitches on the outside and inside of the nose, you have to be more careful in your facial expression like laughing and yawning out loud. I was watching comedy on youtube during my first few days and I made the mistake of lol-ing. Quite painful! Once stitches are removed, you can be yourself again :smile:

My family agreed that my nose looks natural. With a slimmer nose, it gives a visual that my overall face looks slimmer. Also with the eye bags gone, my eyes looks bigger and also makes me look younger! :yahoo:

For many years, I used to put on a smile with teeth during photos because I don't look good if I don't smile like that. Now, I can just smile demurely knowing that it look good. Oh I'm so happy! :smile:

Feel free to PM me should you have any questions. I am contributing back as how I have benefited from the previous generous contributors for the past years.

Cheers. :drinkup:

Hi illumi - Thanks for your update. I have undereye hollowness as well, which makes me look very tired and older. How did doctor remove your eye bags? Did he do fat injection like Teiums? Or did he do lower blepharoplasty? Do you have any scarring? I'd definitely go to Teiums if I only need dark circle removal. Unfortunately, I want to get my nose done to so I'm looking for a one-stop shopping. Does Regen does gortex implant for the bridge? Thanks, illumni!

Hello Sweetheart,

Totally understand what you mean. Quite tired of hearing people saying I look tired when I am actually not. The doc just did repositioning of my eye bag fats to the hollow area. There is no scaring. There is a stich (like a dot) where he reposition the fat was held. Once stich is removed (After 3 - 4 days), no scar at all. :biggrin:

If you want gortex for your bridge, you can request for it. But best to hear what the doc will think is best for you and hear his reasons.

I also think that it's better to do all in 1 op. Less hassle. Also quite fortunate that my doc is v good in both eyes and nose.

Personal Opinion* I prefer silicon because it's softer and it looks more natural on girls. Guys go for gortex to have the strong nose look effect. Gortex will harden like a bone after a period of time. I've heard that some people (v small %) may not be suitable for silicon because of the material and I was prepared for that during my 10 days stay in Korea. In case anything happen, doc can still change the implant. But so far, everything went well so I'm sticking with Silicon. :smile:

Hi ... I really need a good rhinoplasty doctors in korea ... Between Dr. kim and Dr. jung who is more expert for rhinoplasty? Fyi, I just had rhinoplasty with doctors in indonesia (on 21 march 2012) and the result looks weird huhu ...
What is the range of time that is good for do surgery again?

Hi everyone, sorry for not being so active last few days as I was busy with shopping and stuff in Seoul. LOL. I am finally back to Singapore. As for my surgery, so far i am quite happy with the result but there is still a bit of swollen which can only subside few week later. However, overall I am very satisfied with the service provided by Banobagi. Mira was so friendly and helpful that she brought me to the taxi stand to get a taxi for me after my surgery, she also brought me to a hair salon nearby as she knows they cant speak English. You only need to pay for the surgery, all follow ups and medication are included. Dr Lee was very busy with a lots of patients and I saw most of them were locals. While I stayed at their guest house, I met up with 2 Korean girls who stay quite far from Seoul and 2 Chinese girls from Mainland. One of them did V-line surgery. I managed to bargain quite a bit. If you guys want to know more details on how i did it, please give me your email address :smile: i can email you as i cant reply to your messages here yet though I have been receiving a few from you guys. All the best !