BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

oh haha :biggrin: I'm sorry.
The first week I spent my time mostly at either guest house or hospital.
On 9th day, I went outside wearing one of those oversized sunglasses for shopping. It wasn't bad at all. Today is 11th day. I feel pretty good. :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you forgot to mention your dates of travel :P

i actually cant notice any obvious swelling from the pics :smile:

when are you planning to go?

are you from hk too? i am also looking to do it by the end of the year but fly for consultations ahead soon

What was the guest house like? Do they hv wifi? And do u hv to share bathrooms? And does it hv fan or airconditioning? I am a very light sleeper and particular about cleanliness so was just wondering. Do you hv to bring ur own towels?

hey until when and where would you be staying at? pm me please? i cant pm cos of the 10 post counts ><

Hi,

I am interested to purchase one box. Thanks. Do you still have it?

Hello I'm from Iraq.I will go to Seoul after about 20 days.I want to with your company if you don't mind

Hi, brand spanking new here.

I'm looking to go to Seoul for some ps and wondered if there were any ladies here planning to book a room in late May or early June? I speak Korean and I'd really love to spend my budget on the procedure and not on a hotel room.

Hi! I am! I haven't finalized plans yet but will know for sure by Thursday. Please keep me in mind!

It was very clean. Do not expect any fancy interior designing like hotel though.
It is just a simple bedroom with a private bathroom, bed, refrigerator, and TV.
They do have A/C and wifi. I brought mine anyway since I don't even like to use hotel towels. :P But bring your own towels for they don't have any. There is a washing machine so you can do your laundry so just bring two or three.
It seems like a new building so it was pretty clean and neat. :smile: Make sure to
tell them you want to use the guest house when you make a reservation. I hope this helps. :smile:

Wow they hv wifi? That is awesome. Tht helps a lot. Thank uuuuu. How much longer are u there for? I am coming tues or wed next week.