BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I had revisional full incision eyelid surgery with ptosis correction and medial epi done at BK. although I love the result, I may decide to revise again sometime in the future since I now want a more dramatic result. I still would recommend BK for revisional eyelid, but only with dr shin, not Kim. I will seek consult with Migo and tieum for my eyes and maybe jewelry, depending on the result of other group member who had it done there.

Hey, Shane77
You had your surgery at BK, too? When was this ??
I just had mine at BK !! Was there a chance that I saw you ? :smile:
I had nose + cheekbone + jawline and today is my 14th day !
I guess you are planning on your 2jaw, too !
Good luck !!! :smile:

Congrats dear!

Please share more! :cool:

thanks as i'd mentioned, do not be worried with prices when you're there because they will quote you first and then you can let them know your budget and work something out, while when i was at banobagi , they refused to budge and lower their prices prolly voz i was just speaking to their consultatns and not their manager... it was really a pity as i had planned this a long time to undergo surgery with banobagi i really liked dr oh but their prices are simply over my budget, i would recommend all to see dr oh to get opinions and consultations he speaks good english and is very detailed, i really like him...

Well, your surgery is already done. Just concentrate on your healing :smile:

Congrats ! what have you done ?
Are you in recovery period then ? I just had mine and it has been 14 days now.
(time flies :biggrin:) I saw your posts and you only mentioned about the clinic so I was wondering.. :smile: Anyway, let me know !

Hey guys,

So I'm planning on getting some stuff done soonish (end of this year/early next year) and so would also love to know whether or not anyone else is also considering to get something done so we could travel together?

I've been doing some research and think that OZ and BK are the clinics that I'm considering. would love to know more information/personal experiences etc...

If you book, do they come get you from the airport? take you back to your hotel and to and fro the clinic etc?...

eeeekkk... Help.

J

I did mine at BK and and you can request pick-up service to them.
It cost me about 70 USD from the airport to the hospital. (takes about 1 hour 30 minutes)
You can request hotel reservation to them also, but I decided to stay at
their guest house since it's free and it takes 5 mins from the hospital.
You have to tell them you want to say at their guest house in advance though. Check it out :smile:

http://english.bkhospital.com/

Hi Shane,
Thank you for the detail messages. I have been contact Id, Regen, Bano, and BK so far. Still have a lot of questions though since im not able to go to Korea yet, Did Dr. Park also mentioned how long do you need to stay after your surgery? how the post operation treatment? do you need orthodontic treatment afterward? Due to my condition, couple clinics recommended i need braces for about 1 year for post operation treatments, frequently check up, so they advised that i should do surgery in my country. however, I got reply from Dr. Taesung Lee at ID, but he preferred to see me in person for further consultation? Do you know anything about this dr. since im not see his name on Id website. is Id provided guest house? do you need translator, and how long do you are staying Korea? Also, couple places mentioned that i need to stay at least 4 weeks after the operation. Please keep me posted. Thank you very much for your info, and look forward to your update.
And have fun in Korea before the operation. ;),,,
Good luck with your surgery.
Best,
Kk

Ah Caitlin... Thanks for your reply!! I want to do my surgery w Banobagi as well... But if they refuse to budge on the budget I guess I've to drop the idea of doing surgery w them as well! I'm going w 2 friends so I hope we'll have some bargaining power..

How much did u pay exactly may I ask? :biggrin: and may I also know the exact procedures u underwent? like mandible reduction did u do long cut, T cut or v line(?) etc etc.... Cos I understand that they don't speak English v well. One of the consultant emailed me and said I need Botox but what I want is cutting of bone! I wish I could bring Zoe w me but she's traveling during my stay in Korea. :'(

Thanks so much Caitlin! x

@karagiselle
I did zygoma mandible chin shortening + advancing with doctor hong from jewelry clinic.. I think he's really good. He didn't need to see my X-ray to tell me what I needed to do, after I'd paid my surgery money, I did The full scan and he could tell me what he can do with my face and it was cool, he told me to trust him.. Haha...I can't say if I am satisfied yet because I am still swelling but all my friends tell me there's results already...
Banobagi suggested the same, mandible and chin shorten + advance forward... To correct the profile problem..
I think you all should go look at jewelry at least for eyes and nose... All their staffs were done by their doctors and their staffs were Korean stars looking...

Yes in recovery, day 2 for me... It's really awful (I mean the swelling) ... But my friends are already telling me the results are visible and good... I got zygoma mandible chin shortening + advancing... I can't wait to see the final results... I think I saw you did with BK..