BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

thanks for your helping me. i will consider carefully before i decide.
because my sister just did eyes and nose with DR Kim 3 weeks ago . and she is really happy with result, that why i have a plan to go korea for my nose.. i am very sorry about your friend situation. how much did he pay for his nose with DR. Park?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to do Fat Transfer for my face. My 1st option is BK where I did my eyelids. Any other recommendations? As, perhaps, different hospitals/doctors are good/specialize for different things.

Hi Susan, thanks for your email.. I had replied ur email did u receive? There is a gd dr with gd price.. Do check it out in ur email..

No, I was referring to Grand Plastic Surgery. BK's surgeon was also very rushed and uninterested in what I wanted and I don't think he was veru compitent or confident even for a simple double eyelid surgery....

I did it all at once. It's not good for your body to be frequently under sleep anesthesia. Overall, I think I made a good decision since everything seems quite balanced plus I spent 1 week for recovery process. Plus, if you do one surgery on 1 day, they probably cannot design on you properly since your face will be swollen starting the next day. so I recommend for doing all at once.

If you must to it separately, do jaw/zygoma first then do the nose but not the same visit. You probably want to see your face after swelling then want to see if your nose still needs surgery. I saw a lot of people regretting doing zygoma/jaw after nose surgery because their nose appears longer after zygoma/jaw surgery.

I hope it helps !

words of wisdom there :smile: