BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah thank you so much! It's hard finding information and some forumers aren't very friendly ^^;;

Hi, oh you mean both GRAND and BKDY 's docs rushed? did you consult other clinics?

i just sent email to BK,Banobagi, Grand, and ID. I think Bk is really push me to deposit money first.And list price for each surgery i asked,dun care which one is no need to do .But in Grand and ID, they said there no need to revise my nose .cos now is so soon after my first surgery.They said no need to send money first, just set the time i decide to go to Korea,and they will make an reservation and send via email for me.
They're quite nice.Price for Vline and Rhino in ID and grand is not too different.Bk is the most expensive.Cos they separate Vline and chin movement surgery, not like ID .
Any way, the choice is up to you.I intend to go to ID for Vline, and Banobagi for nose.My schedule is feb 2013.Any one join with me?

Oh,one more thing, Grand group seems to be different from Grand hospital.They have 2 different email.???

I felt that too, but you don't have to mingle with everyone so I'm staying positive. :smile: Don't ever feel intimidated. Just listen to anyone's saying as suggestion and everything is upto you ;)

hello guys,

just want to tell u guys i had my eye bags done at teuim a couple weeks ago. I chose teuim because i felt i was being taken good care of and i felt confident the surgery would be a success. The costumer service was superb (lee, one of the cs was very sweet, nice and beautiful). After my surgery i had bruising, swellings and pain on my legs as well (from the fat tat was taken). When they tell u the bruising last less than a week, DO NOT believe because my bruising was gone in 2 weeks but my cheeks just stopped swelling this week. It also still hurts when i touch it.. but the result is great to be honest. Plus, they give you a fat graft for free on my "laughing line" too:smile: i'll be going back to teuim for sure:smile: just want to let you guys know teuim is definitely a good choice!

Yeh teuim is great for eyes! And very Korean / local! Reasonably priced too:smile: but I've heard regen provides the best services(after op care)

You'd be swelling so badly!!! I suggest you do your rhinoplasty at a later date after your mandible and zygoma swelling is gone.. Then the doctor can fix a new nose shape to your new face shape...

Glad to here you had good experience with teium, I can't wait for my trip to see dr. Kwon in July.
Btw, can share your before and after photos?

Hi,
You're going to consult them in Seoul. I've book my consultation in July too, what procedures are u planning to do?

I'm going in may. I'm looking to do eyes and nose. I'm also consulting with banobagi.

haha i did eyes with teuim too. still a bit swollen x( i feel they should have given me stronger painkillers!!