BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Sunny. Well, you can PM me your e-mail and I will fwd you. But you need to have 10 posts in PurseForum before the feature is avail :smile:

There are just too many Kims in Korea :P Even Regen has 2 Dr. Kim! lol. That is why I wrote my doc's full name + his job title.

Consults are free. So its a good idea to see as many clinic as possible.

Nope. Pay up front. They might have it for locals...but highly doubtful.

Okie thanks!

I was also wondering how many in-person clinic consultations can be accomplished in 1 day in Seoul? I understand it depends on the distance between the clinics, but let's assume they're all close together (within 15-20 minutes of walking/public transportation). :biggrin:

I'm thinking 3 per day is a good number because I plan on spending 3 weeks in Korea - a few days to check things out and consulting with clinics, 2 weeks for sugery and recovery, and a couple more days as a buffer zone before flying back to the US. What do you guys think? :confused1:

I'm considering Regen too!

Dr Kim from BK has replied me!

He said I needed to get the following:

*Rhinoplasty with
-Rasping the protruding bone on your nasal bridge
-Septal cartilage graft on nasal tip to make your nasal tip more defined and sharper

*Incisional double eyelid surgery with levator muscle weakness correction

[FONT=\00b9d1\00c740 \00ace0\00b515]The approximate price[FONT=\00b9d1\00c740 \00ace0\00b515]s[/FONT][FONT=\00b9d1\00c740 \00ace0\00b515] for these [/FONT][FONT=\00b9d1\00c740 \00ace0\00b515]surgeries[/FONT][FONT=\00b9d1\00c740 \00ace0\00b515] [/FONT][FONT=\00b9d1\00c740 \00ace0\00b515]are[/FONT][FONT=\00b9d1\00c740 \00ace0\00b515] as follow:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=\00b9d1\00c740 \00ace0\00b515]*Incisional double eyelid surgery with levator muscle weakness correction : 3000 USD
*Rhinoplasty : 4500 USD
[/FONT]

OMGOSH

Did you really consult with all those clinics, decide which one to go to, and perform surgery on the same day? :shocked:

I'm wondering because I plan to consult with multiple surgeons as well so I want to know how much I can really do in one day lol :confused1:

Awesome blog btw :smile::ps:

Wow, thank you so much! I would really appreciate that. I think I have my mind pretty much set on going to Regen due to the positive feedback I've gotten from this forum and also from the hospital's reputation. I'll pm you once I'm eligible to send private messages!

Oh, I'm sorry. Seriously too many kims. LoL They should be named after their first names. which are more difficult to pronounce actually. bummer. :P