BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi dan4me

Could you please email me your B&A pics, I think your results look great!
I'm heading to Seoul 1st of July to have the same surgeries as you done, although I'm still deciding on the zygoma reduction as I'm afraid it'll change my face too much.

My email is [email protected].

Thanks xx

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your help illumi! i'll keep you guys posted on how things go. :smile:

Is anyone planning to go this August or September?

I'm planning to get rhinoplasty and have emailed a few clinics.
I'm curious to why most of them recommend silicone implant and claim that it is the safest and most effective option.

I have asked doctors from realself.com (plastic surgery review website) and the majority opinion is that cartilage is the safest option as it has the lowest complication rate.
A quick research on google will also show you that silicone implant has the highest complication rate.

So my question is why is silicone still so popular and widely advocated in korea?

They told me it's going to take about 2 weeks for the tread to be absorbed. It took me about 12-13 days I think. :smile:

To : Worries . Where can I find yr thread on 'Successful Epi Reversal' as I want to see e pics of clinic n b/a pics. How was e fat graft Procedure? Did e swellings go down fast? Can u send me b/a pics to [email protected] (l for London). I really wanna do fat grat for my nasaolabial folds.

How abt July?

You can right click my name and chose "See all posts by illumi"

Sorry ah, I am just a normal contributor on this forum, not a paid staff replying to full length e-mails. :smile:

Good luck!

Hey, did you get your nose job done in south korea? how was it? I actually plan to go this June. which hospital did you go???

Hi, I am new to this forum but have been reading everyone post quite some time now about the best clinics in Korea and there opinions. I am a chinese male enlighten and amazed by the korean pop celebrities whom have undergone plastic surgery.
I plan on visiting korea in December to Vip.

I was wondering if anyone here know where K-pop singer "Hwanhee" had his work done. Thanks!

I had no idea who he was. I had to look him up. It looks like he had some work done for sure; silicone? Where are located?

I'm from NYC...I plan on cartilage rhinoplasty but not from my own ribs. Vip offers purchasable donated cartilage. That if the doctor recommends it. I need all the flexiblity from my rib for protection. Due to the type sports I do daily.

The following procedures I want are correction of protruding mouth, rhinoplasty, and maybe eye surgery. I already have double folds but like to have bigger and wider eyes.

I'm waiting on reply and quote from Vip at the moment. If any males here that have the same surgery performed. Any recommdations or suugestions are greatly appreciated.

Pretty much the same thing I plan to get except eyes. I have natural double eyelids already. When are you planning to go?

In December or even early as November. What about you when you plan on going?