BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Worries

Was it difficult to ride the bus so soon after the surgery? Did you handle the bandages and dizziness (if any) ok on your way back to your hotel?

BTW your postop eyes look GREAT!

These are what I had.

silicone for nose bridge + septal cartilage for nose tip + hump removal
cheekbone reduction
v-line surgery (square jaw reduction + chin augmentation)

I had all my surgery at BK with Dr. Hong. :smile:
Check your email !

you look absolutely stunning from you profile pix :smile:
I've underestimated bk!

can I see your before/after as well?
[email protected]

Hi, hav u book yr ticket? I will reach thre 18June and when for consultation 1st. If possible do the surgery on the day or next day.
The clinic in my hand list,
1.Teuim -specialized in eye operation (overpriced for me) 3700000:wtf: jus for a double eyelid surgery(2 methods only). But if u interested to go with me, i'm sure we can get a discount frm thre.
2. Banobagi (waiting their feedback):shrugs:, good recommended.
3. Items (waiting their feedback)

hi karagiselle,

im leaning towards small face right now, but its still not too late to change my mind. what do you mean you were not impressed with their surgical methods? how much did they quote you for all the procedures?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where to go to get blepharoplasty scars removed?? Can anyone recommend a place in the US or Korea?

I had the asian eye lid done a few years ago, and I have some ugly scars I would like to get rid of. Any help appreciated! I want to go to the best, so money is not a factor.

Hi - where did you get yours done?

I came across a Chinese forum created by a woman who has done over 200 surgeries and spent 1 year in Korea trying to revise her failed surgeries.

On her forum, she posted her thoughts on the various clinics she has consulted in Korea.. I thought it would be interesting share and translate some prominent ones :smile:

Other clinics she had written about:
丽珍 (dermatology), Director, 金圣基 整形外科 (Kim something), MP, 徐在敦 (Seo something), PROFILE (bone), MODELO (dermatology), JAWGAW (head surgery), 奥拉克 (dermatology).

i wanna do eyelid and hopefully some fat grafting/chin work. thinking of teuimps, designer and chungdam.

i havent book my tix and i'm thinking on staying at guesthouse to save cost~ what bout you?

Dan4me: U look gorgeous!

Xueyx: I m actually looking for travelbuddy to share the cost, i dnt mind staying guesthouse. Do you have any friends in Korea or can speak Korean language? if not, I m intend to hiring Zoe also.

I m planning to go about 12-14days in between 8-26th Sept 12. I havent book the ticket yet.