BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Sure, email her : [email protected]

Her translator fee USD100, included:-

- Booking all the consultations with clinics you want to go to.
- Going to all the clinics you want to get consultations at. (Up to 3 clinics)
- Taking you to the clinic when you have surgery and taking care of you after the surgery.
- Doing follow ups and helping you get checked after your surgery.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi vivi....

We can buddy up together if you don't mind... But i have not done much research

Hi jlyy,

Sure, would love to have travelbuddy to share the translator, hotel and etc... I m planning to go either Aug or Sept.
I m intend to do eyelid revision and rhino, and have done a lot of research.
I can't PM u. what is ur email address? Where r u from?

I am fine with either Aug or Sept... how long do you intend to stay?

i've been having an email conversation with Zoe for the past few weeks, but I haven't confirmed with her b/c i might go with ID and end up not needing a translator :smile: but pls let me know if you plan on consulting with any hospitals near ID as well, we can def be travel buddies!
oh, and where are you from? im from the US :smile:

hi bobbycat :smile: im going to be there all throughout august, just letting you know in case you need to buddy up. what clinics are you planning to consult with?

hi hkphooey, it's so nice to hear that you're receiving great treatment at ID bc im seriously considering there for mandible reduc. pls keep us updated on your recovery here at purse(or at cozycot haha ;)
oh, and how much did you get quoted for v-line?

Hi, I might go either in the first two weeks of August or October to do V-line and nose surgeries with ID. I am trying to find a buddy so we can share hotel fees and support each other. Also, having a buddy won't make the korea trip not too boring!

Hi AsiaGem,
You did BA before and is now breast feeding? Amazing, it does not affect the milk production and milk flow? Just curious... Hope you don't mind...

Hi all,
I'm doing my research for double eyelids surgery and noticed that Banobagi's website is very informative and convincing. Not sure anyone here have any before and after pic or any comments that can share here?

I have shortlisted Jewerly as well but saw some forumers review that Dr. Hong speak zero English and I need a translator, however, Zoe is fully book i July, anyone have any experience with Jewerly?

Getting nervous for my trip now, any input here is much appreciated...
:biggrin:

Yeah, I walked around probably 4-5 hours from day 5-11 ish after surgery. Not sure if it helped with the swelling but I suppose anything but laying down speeds it up. I've heard pumpkin juice helps too, although I didn't have much of it.

I already left Korea. Good luck with your surgery!

Will depend on technique. Vaser is the least painful, but there will still be down time. I had it done on the face and stomach a few years ago and it was bearable for me.