BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

oops. I forgot to attach my photo. :P

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Shane! Does that mean I have to pick a surgeon before I arrive? I was planning on visiting multiple surgeons so I need to book accommodation beforehand. I am planning on having rhinoplasty and fix my uneven eyelids. 10 days enough?

How did you do it? Did you book a surgeon and then accommodation from them?

Anyone else have suggestions? How did you guys manage your accommodation and food? Did you guys buy food at groceries and eat at restaurants while having bandages all over your face?

Please help. I am a plastic surgery noob.

Hello....HongKongPhooey

I am interesting to do my nose and fat surgery(liposuction) in Korea,Do u have any doctor recommened?

Pls. pls contact me by email [email protected]

Hello... Shane 77
I am interesting to do my nose and fat surgery(liposuction) in korean,I really need your help.Could u please send me your email [email protected]

Hello I am thinking about do my nose at grandplasticsurgery too,Can u send me your pic or tell me how's u like it?

Pls pls contact me at [email protected]

Hello Bingu
I am Thai girl who lived in USA ,and interesting to do my nose and fat surgery(liposuction) in Korean, Now doing research about doctor may be can discuss,I know a lot about cheap motel.

PS. plS contact me at [email protected]

Hello Joobuzi
I am Thai girl who lived in USA ,and interesting to do my nose and fat surgery(liposuction) in Korean may be we(BINGU,joobuzi,Miaann and me ) can go together.

Pls.pls contact me at [email protected]

I am Thai girl who lived in USA ,and interesting to do my nose and fat surgery(liposuction) in Korean and plan to go there so we can be buddy

PS.PLS contact me at [email protected]

OMG, so pretty! You look like a Korean movie star. Thank you so much for sharing your experience, tips, and pictures!

Good luck with your surgery, Shane!
I'm just curious, how much did BK quote you for eye revision? I've heard a lot of good things about Dr. Shin as well.

Hi,

I was quoted 2,000 USD for the lateral 3D. I just had the done and while I am still swollen, I can already see the result. Yet another satisfied customer of dr shin of BK. My friend had her eyelid done at BK as well. And while she experience some bleeding (which is common) i can also tell she is going to look great after the swelling subsided.

Chuzion,
I hope your recovery is going well!
I'm eager to hear about your experience at Grand once you get better, because it's one of the clinics I'm considering as well. How was the aftercare? Do you like the results so far?