BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi Shane,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I had my eyelid done last year in Singapore was get infection on my right eye with scar, maybe my skin is sensitive. You are really remind me post op care.

Do you have ID Dr. Gim full name and email address? ID quote you very good price. If i have rhino with them, do i need to stay in hospital? will they arrange guest house for me after surgery?
Thank you.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

would love to have more travel buddy. I've booked my flight from 9th -22th Aug. If you want you can join me....

Hongkongphooey, or whoever has knowledge regarding warm compresses:

How are you doing the warn compresses? Heat pad or towel? Do you just wrap it around your jaw like the same way you would with ice pack?

What does warm compresses accomplish?

I have not done any warm compresses. No one really instructed me on it. How long post op are you supposed to do it for? I'm already 23 days post op, not sure if I should start.

Hi dear

Will love to buddy up with you! Did u book the hotel already? I think it's better to either meet up or exchange travel plan via email, so can you give me your email add. I need to finalize with the date detail so that I can book ticket soon.

Cheers!

Hey laan and sheshe11,
I noticed that you guys are planning to get 2 jaw surgery. I'm considering the procedure myself but I won't know until the consultation if I'm a candidate or not.
Did you guys know if you're candidates? Which clinics, if any, apart from ID are you considering? As this is a huge surgery, it would be nice to share tips and research.

Your compassion and advise really makes me think deep. This procedure is not just a walk in the park. Your mention of the hotels shinny floors made me smile. Makes me think thru all the pain and suffering you can find comfort even looking down.

I have always done everything alone. Hopefully I can have a friendly companion by that time. I am pretty dedicated on having this procedure. I have severe facial deviation of the nose and mouth.
I was advised by the doctor to under go 2 jaw first. Than after 6 months to correct my face by fracturing my nose to straighten back to place and proceed with rhinoplasty.

I like to hear from spartan warrior. Hope he stays strong and find the same comfort as you. Wish you both a speedy recovery. Keep us posted.

Thank You.

Regen and ID selected 2 jaw surgery for me. Banobagi had a different approach to as recommended ASO. But not sure if that will correct facial asymmetry. And would require teeth extraction.
Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

ID Hospital ( 2 jaw )
Regan ( 2 jaw )
Banobagi ( ASO & 2 jaw )
VIPP ( Harmonious Rib cartilage facial implants and genioplasty )

Hi Shane, thks for the pics. You looked great in your 2 jaws surgery. Your nose looked very nice too but you are going for revision rhinoplasty? I have wrote to ID but they only refer me to their b/a nose pics for reading/understanding. Their b/a pics also don't seem to be very impressive.

Saw that you have just done lateral 3D. Can send me your b/a pics for this? How much did Dr Shin charge you?

Thanks!!

Hi,

Thanks for the compliment. The picture that I had sent you, I Photoshop the nose to show the surgeon and my self what to look forward to. So the nose you see is not my real nose. I have less projection on the tip of my nose nose which I will have it corrected next year via rhino revision at BK.

Don't let the unimpressive before and after phot alter your decision about ID. Talk to dr park first. ID perform 2 jaws on a more regular basis compare to other clinic. That alone is enough to convince me of ID integrity.

DR shin charge USD 2000 for my lateral 3D.

I want to change my ticket to mid August :smile: I leave September 7th

all the best to you as well!
even if we're not roomies, if we're both in Korea at the same time, let's meet up!